Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 04-11-2018, 09:58 AM   #3301
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo View Post
Oh, that, yeah. I'm sure it has nothing to do with buliding up some goodwill before his case next week right?
Or is it Bubba taking a cheap shot at Trace because when his 4 wheeler was stolen he didn't get shit.

In all seriousness though it is nice to see that kid get a new bike. He lives in one of the worst parts of Tampa (sulphur springs) hopefully they can secure it better this time around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 10:05 AM   #3302
Amigo

vCash: 8500003
Amigo has a spectacular aura aboutAmigo has a spectacular aura about

You are such a skeptic, cap....

Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 10:08 AM   #3303
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

20+ years of listening to the Sponge will do that to a guy I guess.

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 04-11-2018, 10:12 AM   #3304
Amigo

But.......you can't quit him......

Old 04-11-2018, 10:13 AM   #3305
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:

Honestly though, does he ever do anything "just because"? I find the timing dubious, he is one of the best workers after all, so you have to at least ask the question, don't you?

Quote:
Old 04-11-2018, 10:15 AM   #3306
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
But.......you can't quit him......

Honestly no, it's gonna take losing the trial and possibly Manson to end the show. I need closure, it's been a long ride. It's hard to just walk away after so much time invested, you know what I mean? I wanna see this thing all the way through.

Quote:
Old 04-11-2018, 10:21 AM   #3307
Amigo

Yeah, I can grok that, Cap.

It may be an ignominious end, though...
Old 04-11-2018, 10:26 AM   #3308
FishMuskys
Venison King!

vCash: 100000000
FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

FishMuskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 10:29 AM   #3309
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Yeah, I can grok that, Cap.

It may be an ignominious end, though...
Oh, no doubt, I think that's the only way it will end. It wouldn't be Bubba to ride off into the sunset at the top of his game ala Barry Sanders. I see him more of a Willy Mays with the Mets or Johnny U with the Chargers or in more recent times how long Shaq stayed around past his expiration date.

Quote:
Old 04-11-2018, 10:30 AM   #3310
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishMuskys View Post
Did you listen to the show today Fish? What are your thoughts on the Manson deal? You think he can continue on successfully without him and Ned?

Quote:
Old 04-11-2018, 10:32 AM   #3311
FishMuskys
Venison King!

FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't listen all year.
Old 04-11-2018, 10:34 AM   #3312
Amigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
Honestly though, does he ever do anything "just because"? I find the timing dubious, he is one of the best workers after all, so you have to at least ask the question, don't you?
Sure.

The first thing I thought of with the (to be televised) dirt bike replacement story was: PUBLIC RELATIONS effort.

Bubbs is pretty obvious most of the time...
Old 04-11-2018, 10:34 AM   #3313
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishMuskys View Post
I haven't listen all year.
Ok, well you know more than enough about the show, what do you think if the rumors are true and Manson has left for good?

Quote:
Old 04-11-2018, 10:49 AM   #3314
roblas77
New Mark
No Avatar

vCash: 5000000
roblas77 will become famous soon enough

Manson leaving the show was inevitable after Trace was hired. I remember thinking: "Bubba, DON'T hire Trace, because then you'll never be able to get rid of him." There have been countless times that Donna threatened Bubba because he wanted to fire Trace. Make no mistake, Donna ran the show. I've noticed that Bubba has been much more engaged since Manson has been gone. I have actually enjoyed this week's batch of shows. As long as Gene comes in every other day, they should be just fine. And this is coming from a guy who's favorites on the show used to be Ned and Manson. But the whole Ned thing started getting old a while ago. And Manson has been coasting for a while outside of doing the occasional parody song. And I LOVE that Bubba is getting this kid a bike!!! The one thing that Trace dreams of!! LOL!!! So Glad Donna's hold on the show is GONE now.
roblas77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 10:52 AM   #3315
FishMuskys
Venison King!

Manson family is on vacation. Bubba knows how to work the marka.

Tags
$10 Monkey Grinder, Bubba Abuses Employees, Conspiracy, Cuckold Gate, didntlisten4yearsreadhereallsameshit, Nielsen, shitshow, Spice, Trace fans, Transgendered Bubba, Worst Fake News Thread Ever