Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > General Discussion > Sports

Notices

Sports Talk about everything athletic here. NFL, MLB, NHL, NASCAR (der der der), MMA, hell, even wrasslin if you're so inclined.

Old 06-11-2011, 01:39 PM   #61
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

On tracks, aint got no worries of someone coming the other way!!

Fun ass shit though aint it!! Maybe that's why I was drawn to go Airborne!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 01:42 PM   #62
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Damn, Baggett is gonna take this...he is fuckin flyin!! Full Throttle Effect!!

homie boy won't win now!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 06-11-2011, 01:42 PM   #63
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

i love it dude ......and riding with the guys i do/have most have had pro cards ,so they give me the speed for jumping alot of big shit ...and knowing im not gonna casi it and die

Try me
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 01:46 PM   #64
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAZ View Post
i love it dude ......and riding with the guys i do/have most have had pro cards ,so they give me the speed for jumping alot of big shit ...and knowing im not gonna casi it and die
Man, when I would go ride at this one place I loved..there would be these dudes on brand new bikes, bad ass fucks. I would watch them and then try to do what they did!! Mistake most of the time!! My bike was no where near what they had..nor was I!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 06-11-2011, 01:51 PM   #65
Spaz
BMF

Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Man when i started racing i had a clapped out cr250 but great teachers . people would stare at me when i came to the gate like i was a spode cause of me bike .That shit changed when the gate dropped and that clapped out 250 was roosting them ....all my gear was mix and matched hand me downs and my buddies called me 8 ball cause i had a solid black helmet and ran the #8 till i moved up to the next class

Try me
Old 06-11-2011, 01:52 PM   #66
Spaz
BMF

every now and then i see some of the guys i started with and school them ,even out of riding shape as i am ...

Try me
Old 06-11-2011, 01:55 PM   #67
milkman
Rock Star

Love it!! I had to fix me bike by meself with what I had!! So the few times I did race, took months to be able to again! No comp ridin a 77 YZ 125 in 79-80!! So much changed in them yrs!! But I did me best!!

I was the same!! Looked like someone dressed me from the recycle bins..me bike too!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 06-11-2011, 01:57 PM   #68
milkman
Rock Star

So is Fuel continuing coverage live?

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 06-11-2011, 01:59 PM   #69
Spaz
BMF

i mean no

Try me
Old 06-11-2011, 02:00 PM   #70
Spaz
BMF

Its over in 3,2,1

Try me
Old 06-11-2011, 02:01 PM   #71
milkman
Rock Star

I still haven't been able to find the 450 2nd Moto on teevee anywhere!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 06-11-2011, 02:01 PM   #72
Spaz
BMF

but now its shows dirt bike racing shows till 6:00 . Right now is a loretta lynns special

Try me
Old 06-11-2011, 02:02 PM   #73
Spaz
BMF

So i can see the future of my sport

Try me
Old 06-11-2011, 02:02 PM   #74
Spaz
BMF

have you looked at CBS tomorrow for the 450s ?

Try me
Old 06-11-2011, 02:04 PM   #75
milkman
Rock Star

Yeah I did..didn't see it!! I need to do the search by category deal. I just looked at the usual times, channels! Nuthin!

Quote:
nah milk's right.