Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > General Discussion > The Kingdom

Notices

The Kingdom General/Off-topic Forum/Tech & Gaming

Old 06-15-2011, 11:15 AM   #121
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyfromontario View Post
just saw dark knight a couple days ago for the first time...I'm on the fence but Bales voice WTF!!

saw new X men movie...pretty cool if you like the other ones!
yeah the voice thing was stupid as fuck... rooned the film for me

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 11:15 AM   #122
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haven't seen it but nothing but good reviews, I'll check it out
I caught that one - it was good I thought

COD
Old 06-15-2011, 11:29 AM   #123
Andyfromontario
I haven't had sex since my family reunion

vCash: 5000000
Andyfromontario will become famous soon enoughAndyfromontario will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack Jack View Post
I caught that one - it was good I thought
X men good...Bales voice bad

See "the fighter" if you haven't. He was actually great in the movie. Why was he great? Because I forgot who he was - good role.

We should get back to the cartoons sometime soon my friend!

Don't you hate it when you're in bed with three women and the least attractive one says "save it for me"...Man I hate that!!
Andyfromontario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 11:48 AM   #124
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
X men good...Bales voice bad

See "the fighter" if you haven't. He was actually great in the movie. Why was he great? Because I forgot who he was - good role.

We should get back to the cartoons sometime soon my friend!
indeed... schedules been fucked lately

COD
Old 06-16-2011, 06:41 AM   #125
Andyfromontario
I haven't had sex since my family reunion

Andyfromontario will become famous soon enoughAndyfromontario will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack Jack View Post
indeed... schedules been fucked lately
no worries...soon enough

last movie I saw was Money Talks..."sammy davis jr jr"

Don't you hate it when you're in bed with three women and the least attractive one says "save it for me"...Man I hate that!!
Andyfromontario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 04:19 PM   #126
Mugsy
Just helpin oot

vCash: 100746211
Mugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Finally saw 'X-men, first class' last weekend....it wasn't bad.

Just got done watching 'Doomsday'.....THE GREATEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishMuskys View Post
Fuck people...save the dogs first.
Mugsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 01:32 AM   #127
Mugsy
Just helpin oot

Mugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Saw 2 movies this past weekend..

1-'Bridesmaid'
AWEFULL fucking movie...only about 4 to 5 really funny scenes, the main character was too stupid to give a shit aboot, and of course it was over 2 hours long. (I'm married)
2-'Source Code'
SHITTY. I liked the questions it raised at the end, but whoever wrote this crap, just got lucky wif that. I doubt the "writer" understood the implications, and was probably just trying to be ironic.

Quote:
Old 10-25-2011, 03:39 PM   #128
Steve44
REAL good at drinkin' Beer!

Steve44 will become famous soon enoughSteve44 will become famous soon enough

Watched "Unknown" last night. I think it's from last year( I don't go out to, or pay for movies) GREAT Movie. Liam Neeson. I'm usually not real crazy about action/adventure type movies, but this was good. I just finished downloading that Polish Dr. Cancer movie. I'll watch it in the next couple days. What I could see when I was d/l'ing it, it is a doc. Put the dingbat to sleep. Yay!

What the fuck, Nerdboy?
Steve44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 06:00 PM   #129
Mugsy
Just helpin oot

Watched a 2009 version of 'Wuthering Heights', it was pretty good except for the ending. Heathcliff would NEVER have (nor did he in the book) blown his brains oot.

Quote:
Old 10-27-2011, 03:51 PM   #130
Lerch

vCash: 2000000000000
Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0ibsoqjPac"]Dr Burzynski movie (FULL VERSION) - YouTube[/ame]
Lerch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 12:33 AM   #131
Mugsy
Just helpin oot

I FINALLY got to see 'Captain America' & 'Green Lantern'.

Capt. was actually very good.....i was expecting shitty. It's not like Caps is all that super, and i'm glad they left the door open for the Red Skull.

Green Lantern wasn't too bad, either. I don't get all the hate for it. It had good fx, and reynolds did a good job acting. I guess i'll have to do some research as to why it supposedly "sucked", maybe i'm wrong.

Quote:
Old 12-27-2011, 02:45 AM   #132
Mugsy
Just helpin oot

FINALLY saw 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes'.....FUCKING AWESOME!!! The wife und kid kept crying over the monkeys being abused, and i kept telling em.."just wait, soon they will fuck up the shitty people."

Quote:
Old 01-02-2012, 05:52 PM   #133
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

watched "Adventures of Zatoichi"

love the blind swordsman series

COD
Old 07-09-2012, 09:09 AM   #134
Lerch

vCash: 2000000000000
Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute

Kiss the Girls and A time to kill.
Lerch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 12:03 PM   #135
Asschin
Banned
No Avatar

Asschin is on a distinguished road

Men In Black 3, it was ok.
Asschin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Shannon Burke