Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2011, 11:19 AM   #106
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindLawrence View Post
B-Fudd is silly, love that kid - .
Always good to hear from him.
Old 11-28-2011, 11:31 AM   #107
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
I sent 1c a message about getting the bet here. Fear not friends. You'll be able to wager fake internet money on Bubba's weight.
I actually tried to call in and bet my Early Enlister package double or nothing considering I'll never get a refund and it's worth nothing anyway. I was trying to send a message...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 11-28-2011, 11:40 AM   #108
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

so did bubba explain this twitter bullshit?

COD
Old 11-28-2011, 11:42 AM   #109
radiopirate
Lover, not fighter.

vCash: 5000000
radiopirate is on a distinguished road

He did without doing it.

Bouncing signals since 1997
Old 11-28-2011, 11:42 AM   #110
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
Yes. For a decent amount of time. Of course he wouldn't come out and name who he was accusing.
Old 11-28-2011, 11:55 AM   #111
BlindLawrence
Sideways photos

vCash: 11573243
BlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud of

Why can't people just admire their favorite person in a normal way?

"Nice throw Casey Anthony." - Stewie Griffin
Old 11-28-2011, 11:55 AM   #112
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

I'm starting to think all of this bullshit is as fake as ned to be honest.

COD
Old 11-28-2011, 11:57 AM   #113
radiopirate
Lover, not fighter.

Quote:
Don't believe into this BS Lawrence. I have no doubt they have the wrong guy again.

Old 11-28-2011, 11:57 AM   #114
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
I'm glad I don't admire people or have "favorites"

I just like to be entertained... outside of that none of this shit matters to me

COD
Old 11-28-2011, 11:57 AM   #115
radiopirate
Lover, not fighter.

Quote:
I'm starting to think all of this bullshit is as fake as ned to be honest.
I know for fact that Judd has had Det. Daniels' LT in his office regarding the matter. Its the ONLY reason I believe any of it.

And Daniels has deleted all his tweets.

Last edited by radiopirate; 11-28-2011 at 12:01 PM.
Old 11-28-2011, 12:16 PM   #116
legmanct
Nothing Beats A Great Pair of Legs!

legmanct is on a distinguished road

Quote:
He said he was the better man and would not talk about it, and then talked about it for 20 minutes.

He thinks all the #SIXERS are all one person and he knows who it is.

He is now affraid for his life and sleeps with his shotgun in his bed with him. (I am thinking the shotgun has spent more time in bed with him then Heather did while they were married)

He thinks he is going to be like John Lennon and be killed by a fan.

I think hes lost it. I have read almost everything Ludlow has posted about him and none of it is this big deal like Bubba is making it sound like. I think he is just paranoid.
Old 11-28-2011, 12:19 PM   #117
legmanct

BTW I am starting to think this is all a work too.

If this was real if you want to hurt Bubba you go after his sponsors. I tweeted something a few weeks back about (something like) "Today's Asshole Streching Contest is Proudly Sponsored by @OLDNEJEWLERS" and I got scolded in a DM that it was wrong to go after his sponsors.

I do believe whoever Ludlow is DOES have some real insight and is close to Bubba and the rest of the staff.
Old 11-28-2011, 12:37 PM   #118
radiopirate
Lover, not fighter.

Why dont they run the DD up to Burke? This gap is getting old.

Old 11-28-2011, 12:49 PM   #119
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

Bubba/Spice said they can go long whenever they want, guess they'd rather just get out of there

ATL
Old 11-28-2011, 01:29 PM   #120
legmanct

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissJug View Post
Bubba/Spice said they can go long whenever they want, guess they'd rather just get out of there
They learned that from their boss.

Me I hate the music they play between shows so I normally turn it off before Burke starts.
Closed Thread

Tags
BRN, BTLS, BTLSRadio, bubba the love sponge, Dick island real estate, Radioio