Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > General Discussion > Sports

Notices

Sports Talk about everything athletic here. NFL, MLB, NHL, NASCAR (der der der), MMA, hell, even wrasslin if you're so inclined.

Old 06-05-2010, 02:15 PM   #106
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAZREED View Post
im interested to see how ashley fiolek does
Hopefully she rides fast enough to blow that fugly face off they posted!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 02:16 PM   #107
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Great racin!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 06-05-2010, 02:17 PM   #108
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
hmmm, didn't know that. i don't know much about 250 riders, or really much about any of em!! just don't follow it that close!! Or anything really!!

maybe NASCAR, even still. couldn't tell you much about many of them either!! Fuck, I can't even tell you much about me, that's how much i pay attention!!
i been surounded by people that will sit and disguss the people at Lorettas so i catch these riders early

I RACED AT A TRACK WITH THE aLESSIS WHEN THEY WERE 11 AND 12 caps gimmick got me !

Try me
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 02:17 PM   #109
milkman
Rock Star

If you have ur choice, do you prefer inside of turns or outside? i know there are a lot of variables and shit, but still.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 06-05-2010, 02:19 PM   #110
Spaz
BMF

Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

its just natural to turn left with the brakes on that side where you dont put the foot out but i like either in side ruts
left corners

Try me
Old 06-05-2010, 02:20 PM   #111
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
i been surounded by people that will sit and disguss the people at Lorettas so i catch these riders early

I RACED AT A TRACK WITH THE aLESSIS WHEN THEY WERE 11 AND 12 caps gimmick got me !
Nice!! Dade City has a lot of good riders that will be there some time, just not close enough to go just to watch.

There is this kid, Michael Clark, that races here locally. he fuckin smokes em all. He would win the open class on his 85!!

I'd be surprised if I don't see him someday soon up in these ranks!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 06-05-2010, 02:22 PM   #112
Spaz
BMF

Go Tomac!!!

Try me
Old 06-05-2010, 02:22 PM   #113
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
its just natural to turn left with the brakes on that side where you dont put the foot out but i like either in side ruts
left corners
Man, learning how to hit right turn burms was a bitch for me!! Just so unnatural!! If i had a dollar for each time i ate on those, I'd be retired!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 06-05-2010, 02:23 PM   #114
Spaz
BMF

yeah cause ,you can drag the rear brake when you go left not right ....

Try me
Old 06-05-2010, 02:26 PM   #115
milkman
Rock Star

For me it was just being out of my element ya know. being right handed, doing anything that way is weird!! I got it down though!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 06-05-2010, 02:26 PM   #116
Spaz
BMF

OUCH NUKA

Try me
Old 06-05-2010, 02:27 PM   #117
Spaz
BMF

FUCK !!!

Try me
Old 06-05-2010, 02:28 PM   #118
milkman
Rock Star

I bought me kids Gary Semic's training books and vids. They were pretty good!! Cuz ya know, kids don't like listening to dad!! I'd make em read a section on our way to ride, then we;d go out and practice that!! They just weren't interested in racing!! Fuckin pussies!!

http://www.gsmxs.com/

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 06-05-2010, 02:29 PM   #119
milkman
Rock Star

Canard havin a good ride!! what was that kids name at Daytona?

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 06-05-2010, 02:31 PM   #120
Spaz
BMF

IT ain't for everyone ,like you and me competition in racing is fun
till you get that adrenalin dump at the gate that almost makes you puke
and makes your focus sharp you may not get the bug.

Try me