Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2012, 12:06 PM   #106
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

that's an awfully strong denial

COD
Old 11-02-2012, 12:11 PM   #107
Dan Blaze
-

vCash: 5000000
Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

I am very anti line dancing and modern country, sir.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:22 PM   #108
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

"modern country"

so you are admitting you're a "honky tonkin sumbitch" who likes old country? Kris Kristopherson, Johnny Cash, eddie rabbit, shit you probably got some crystal gale on the hifi

COD
Old 11-02-2012, 12:30 PM   #109
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

No need to project your own love of country on to me there buddeh!
Old 11-02-2012, 12:34 PM   #110
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

I was raised on old country sir. My hatred for it is as deep as the pure driven snow building on my front lawn

except kris kristopherson. I like that dude cause he was fucked up and sang about drugs and real life

COD
Old 11-02-2012, 03:27 PM   #111
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

Tuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Thanks again for listening, guys. I fully realize the Jennifer Caballero topic isn't for everyone. I simply don't care. I'm passionate about it and that's the radio I'm most comfortable doing. I won't tell you that you have to show compassion toward special needs kids, but I do. If you don't like hearing it, there are many other listening options for you. I encourage you to find them. There are enough people who are willing and able to contribute to said topic that I feel great doing it.

I'll be gone next Thursday and Friday. I absolutely abhor missing work but this is an annual vacation that my parents take us on and I can't say no. Plus, the mental strain of doing two radio shows is something I could stand to take a break from, if only for a four-day weekend.

I haven't completely given up on the Ned impression but I know how badly I suck at it and am committed to improving it before inflicting my listening audience with it again. Thanks as always for listening to the show.
So does this mean you'll need me to guest host those two days to save you the time of best of? Ill be on my best behavior.
Old 11-02-2012, 04:02 PM   #112
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuddle View Post
So does this mean you'll need me to guest host those two days to save you the time of best of? Ill be on my best behavior.
Book It!!

ATL
Old 11-02-2012, 10:37 PM   #113
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Thoughts on thurdays show:

Damn this story is sad. I agree with you Drew and think some kind of punishment is due for that teacher and aids who let that little girl disappear.

COD
Old 11-05-2012, 09:11 AM   #114
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

It takes a man who's really secure in his masculinity to open their show with Air Supply.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:14 AM   #115
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry about your cat Drew.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:16 AM   #116
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

I post anti Paula House stuff on Facebook

ATL
Old 11-05-2012, 09:20 AM   #117
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissJug View Post
I post anti Paula House stuff on Facebook
Forgot about that old chestnut.

I'm with Drew. I'm not for throwing it out there when no one asked/gives a shit who I'm voting for with the stickers and posters, etc. People get way too riled up when people don't agree with them and unlike Drew when he's on air, I like avoiding confrontation.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:24 AM   #118
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

I avoided twitter because of walking dead spoilers last night. Gonna watch it tonight

ATL
Old 11-05-2012, 09:25 AM   #119
Chob

There has to be a point where something no longer falls into spoiler category. I think TDKR plot points are getting there. But the home video release is right around the corner so that's fair.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:26 AM   #120
Dan Blaze
-

Chob, he's spoiled pretty much the entire movie on his show, hilarious to hear him talk like this now.

edit: If you're a fan of batman you already know what was going to happen though, its fucking bane.
Closed Thread

Tags
102.5 The Bone, Bane Rapping, Drew Garabo, Give Dick a rest, In Your Face, in your face with drew garabo, Kayla is steamy