Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 04-29-2015, 08:45 AM   #1126
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Why am I hearing Stan and Haney on 96 KRock?

*edit. Guess it was just some filler.

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
The Butler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 08:46 AM   #1127
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Mercial break B?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 08:47 AM   #1128
Dan Blaze
-

vCash: 5000000
Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butler View Post
Why am I hearing Stan and Haney on 96 KRock?
Because people like myself finally got Beasley's attention that we're tired of rehased bubba bits every break online. So now its mostly bubba with a bit of Stan and Haney
Dan Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 08:47 AM   #1129
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishMuskys View Post
I got a hug from Tara.
Were you half hizz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 08:48 AM   #1130
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Breaking Butler News:

Sprint Cup driver Danica Patrick will lose her primary sponsor and longtime benefactor next season as GoDaddy will not return to NASCAR, USA TODAY Sports has learned.

Patrick, 33, is in the final year of her contract at Stewart-Haas Racing and now in search of a primary sponsor for next season.

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
The Butler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 08:49 AM   #1131
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Quote:
Breaking Butler News:

Sprint Cup driver Danica Patrick will lose her primary sponsor and longtime benefactor next season as GoDaddy will not return to NASCAR, USA TODAY Sports has learned.

Patrick, 33, is in the final year of her contract at Stewart-Haas Racing and now in search of a primary sponsor for next season.
Boo, coulda had some great commercials with harvick if they wanted to pick a new driver
Old 04-29-2015, 08:49 AM   #1132
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Breaking Butler News:

bout fuckin time.

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 04-29-2015, 08:51 AM   #1133
Dan Blaze
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
bout fuckin time.
The one not amused guy in the middle of that pack in the front cracks me up everytime

"No fuck that I don't like this theme song."
Old 04-29-2015, 08:55 AM   #1134
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Fuckin Tuddle and his woes me shit everyday. Man he is like dealing with an angry teen bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 08:56 AM   #1135
Dan Blaze
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Fuckin Tuddle and his woes me shit everyday. Man he is like dealing with an angry teen bitch.
I like the gimmick, Tudds plays it perfectly

He's really good at working people, especially the social media crowd.
Old 04-29-2015, 08:57 AM   #1136
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Bubba - " too bad we're not taping this"
I bet he says that a lot in life.

Quote:
Old 04-29-2015, 08:58 AM   #1137
Dan Blaze
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
Bubba - " too bad we're not taping this"
I bet he says that a lot in life.

the poison rub is OVER!

Tuddle isn't wrong there though
Old 04-29-2015, 09:02 AM   #1138
Dan Blaze
-

Tuddle is going to DDT this fucker through the table
Old 04-29-2015, 09:04 AM   #1139
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Saying Radio Poison is so cumbersome.

Quote:
Old 04-29-2015, 09:07 AM   #1140
Dan Blaze
-

I'm sorry I have 0 sympathy for "Gilke" and think he's a fucking joke. The fact that he keeps getting airtime and events, etc. does bother me a little when there are people who would actually like radio gigs and deserve them, and you know: have a bit of talent.

After learning that bullshit with the child support the other day it really makes me realize he's trash people. I don't even want to think of the bullshit he pulled when he was a cop if this is his attitude in radio.

It would amuse me greatly if Tuddle lit this idiot up, it is usually the big loudmouths like Bubba and Cowhead who are the first to cry when they get hit

Tags
#LOD, BTLS, Bubba beats Cowhead, Bubba the Cross-eyed Cuckold, Bubba The Lying Sponge, Bubba The White Guilt Sponge, cuckoldgate, Radio Poison Name Sucks, shady shed, The Bone Beats WBRN, The Tuddle Factor, tuddle is a goat blower, watch winders, WBRN, WBRN beats The Bone