Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2012, 04:14 AM   #1051
Drew Garabo
Host of Drew Garabo Live
No Avatar

vCash: 5000000
Drew Garabo is a jewel in the roughDrew Garabo is a jewel in the roughDrew Garabo is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Thanks for giving your side of the story. Tuddle sounded quite ready to leave yesterday and was quite resigned to his fate at Cox.

I know some people will continue to blame Bubba, and while I disagree with the way he went about things threatening to get him fired, I know he's ultimately not responsible for Cox's decision nor does he have the power to get it done. Tuddle's situation at home is more important than any spot on a radio show so let him get that handled.
Right on. If I were Bubba and a Cox employee had backed out of a bit I planned last minute, I would be livid as well. Tuddle mishandled the situation and paid the ultimate price for it. I hope this inspires him to get his life in order and can eventually lead to him returning to radio in some form. I will miss him on the show but life goes on. Thanks as always for the support.
Old 10-31-2012, 09:19 AM   #1052
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Welp, good job Drew, lasted 3 minutes today. Keep on talking about this fucking girl drowning in the lake.
Old 10-31-2012, 09:46 AM   #1053
rustyshackelford3089
New Mark

rustyshackelford3089 is on a distinguished road

That's some friend
Old 10-31-2012, 09:56 AM   #1054
rustyshackelford3089
New Mark

We don't know what's going on in tuddles life it should have been handled different I think it sucks and one day it will be his turn and no one will care
Old 10-31-2012, 10:00 AM   #1055
Drew Garabo
Host of Drew Garabo Live
No Avatar

Drew Garabo is a jewel in the roughDrew Garabo is a jewel in the roughDrew Garabo is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Blaze View Post
Welp, good job Drew, lasted 3 minutes today. Keep on talking about this fucking girl drowning in the lake.
Will do! I spent all of five minutes on it today as part of the Big Three news stories of the day. If you don't like the show or my topics, my feelings won't be hurt if you don't listen Dan.

Thanks!
Old 10-31-2012, 10:09 AM   #1056
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Will do! I spent all of five minutes on it today as part of the Big Three news stories of the day. If you don't like the show or my topics, my feelings won't be hurt if you don't listen Dan.

Thanks!
Well, as a good portion of the posts in this forum by me would show you, I quite like your show, but sometimes I have to tune out. Obviously, no decent show host would be offended by my tuning out, so I did not worry for a second that you would be hurt by it.

But, no problem!
Old 10-31-2012, 10:18 AM   #1057
Drew Garabo
Host of Drew Garabo Live
No Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Blaze View Post
Well, as a good portion of the posts in this forum by me would show you, I quite like your show, but sometimes I have to tune out. Obviously, no decent show host would be offended by my tuning out, so I did not worry for a second that you would be hurt by it.

But, no problem!

WORD.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:41 AM   #1058
rustyshackelford3089
New Mark

He will not fight for anyone friends women he talks about it there's not any fight in him
Old 10-31-2012, 10:43 AM   #1059
Drew Garabo
Host of Drew Garabo Live
No Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyshackelford3089 View Post
He will not fight for anyone friends women he talks about it there's not any fight in him
I'm a lover, not a fighter, my barely articulate friend.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:50 AM   #1060
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

Tuddle will be missed but I'm still enjoying the show

ATL
Old 10-31-2012, 10:57 AM   #1061
Drew Garabo
Host of Drew Garabo Live
No Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissJug View Post
Thanks!
Old 10-31-2012, 11:04 AM   #1062
iobane
Sagacious sage of sagocity.

iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

His sound is laid down by the nature kids.

I give my vcash to Nigerian princes.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:06 AM   #1063
Drew Garabo
Host of Drew Garabo Live
No Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by iobane View Post
His sound is played down by the nature kids.
Ha! Taking it back to the old school. It's actually "laid" down by the Nature Kids but I love the reference. I'm boomin' out the radio you've got on your shelf, now just let me introduce myself...
Old 10-31-2012, 11:09 AM   #1064
iobane
Sagacious sage of sagocity.

iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

I blame autocorrect.

I give my vcash to Nigerian princes.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:20 AM   #1065
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissJug View Post
this ^^^

COD
Closed Thread

Tags
102.5 The Bone, drew cant do neds voice, Drew Garabo, Drew is butthurt about sagging, In Your Face, Kayla, Tuddle