Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2012, 10:54 AM   #91
Dan Blaze
-

vCash: 5000000
Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

All guys need to call in and bombard Drew's show with their underwear choices now.
Old 11-02-2012, 10:55 AM   #92
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

No one will know about my leopard print thong. No one.
Old 11-02-2012, 10:56 AM   #93
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

Joanie loves tchotchkes

ATL
Old 11-02-2012, 11:00 AM   #94
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissJug View Post
Joanie loves tchotchkes
Old 11-02-2012, 11:00 AM   #95
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
No one will know about my leopard print thong. No one.
Stylish.
Old 11-02-2012, 11:17 AM   #96
Drew Garabo
Host of Drew Garabo Live
No Avatar

Drew Garabo is a jewel in the roughDrew Garabo is a jewel in the roughDrew Garabo is a jewel in the rough

Thanks again for listening, guys. I fully realize the Jennifer Caballero topic isn't for everyone. I simply don't care. I'm passionate about it and that's the radio I'm most comfortable doing. I won't tell you that you have to show compassion toward special needs kids, but I do. If you don't like hearing it, there are many other listening options for you. I encourage you to find them. There are enough people who are willing and able to contribute to said topic that I feel great doing it.

I'll be gone next Thursday and Friday. I absolutely abhor missing work but this is an annual vacation that my parents take us on and I can't say no. Plus, the mental strain of doing two radio shows is something I could stand to take a break from, if only for a four-day weekend.

I haven't completely given up on the Ned impression but I know how badly I suck at it and am committed to improving it before inflicting my listening audience with it again. Thanks as always for listening to the show.
Old 11-02-2012, 11:22 AM   #97
Ulfric Stormcloak
Jarl Of Windhelm

Ulfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond repute

Don't change the Ned impression at all its to damn funny the way you do it now.
Old 11-02-2012, 11:23 AM   #98
Dan Blaze
-

I care quite a bit about the entire species, despite our failings. I just don't really feel like hearing the same thing over and over about the subject. Obviously none of us are controlling what you talk about, but we certainly will continue to give our opinions on what we do and do not like about your show

By the way, the Tudds impression was terrible
Old 11-02-2012, 11:46 AM   #99
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

I'm like 2 days behind still, but I wanted to mention that yesterdays podcast was back to it's normal file size

COD
Old 11-02-2012, 11:48 AM   #100
Dan Blaze
-

Glad to see that is getting sorted out. Having the shows up for download is very nice.
Old 11-02-2012, 11:50 AM   #101
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Thanks again for listening, guys. I fully realize the Jennifer Caballero topic isn't for everyone. I simply don't care. I'm passionate about it and that's the radio I'm most comfortable doing. I won't tell you that you have to show compassion toward special needs kids, but I do. If you don't like hearing it, there are many other listening options for you. I encourage you to find them. There are enough people who are willing and able to contribute to said topic that I feel great doing it.

I'll be gone next Thursday and Friday. I absolutely abhor missing work but this is an annual vacation that my parents take us on and I can't say no. Plus, the mental strain of doing two radio shows is something I could stand to take a break from, if only for a four-day weekend.

I haven't completely given up on the Ned impression but I know how badly I suck at it and am committed to improving it before inflicting my listening audience with it again. Thanks as always for listening to the show.
Thanks for the holiday heads up - we appreciate it.

The ned impression rules I laugh my ass off at that.

COD
Old 11-02-2012, 11:51 AM   #102
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Blaze View Post
Man, the Johnny Cash cover of Personal Jesus is just so much better than the original. Even that little blip of the original coming back brought the song back in full in my mind.

edit: *waits for Chob to twitch, tazes him*
I disagree - the mode rules

COD
Old 11-02-2012, 11:53 AM   #103
Dan Blaze
-

Not suggesting the original is bad, it is a good song, I just enjoy Cash's version a lot more.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:04 PM   #104
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Blaze View Post
Not suggesting the original is bad, it is a good song, I just enjoy Cash's version a lot more.
do you line dance?

COD
Old 11-02-2012, 12:05 PM   #105
Dan Blaze
-

No no no no no
Closed Thread

Tags
102.5 The Bone, Bane Rapping, Drew Garabo, Give Dick a rest, In Your Face, in your face with drew garabo, Kayla is steamy