Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2016, 08:20 AM   #76
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Bubba, you had your own station, but you had to cheat on the ratings and Beasley took it away from you. If it wasn't so expensive to change the call letters back, it wouldn't be called WBRN anymore either there Cuh.

Speaking of that, if you listen to the station throughout the day, they do not mention WBRN at all, it's "no rules radio" for all station identification.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.

Last edited by Cpt. Mcgillicutty; 05-03-2016 at 08:30 AM.
Old 05-03-2016, 08:31 AM   #77
FatOldMan
New Mark

vCash: 9550000
FatOldMan has a spectacular aura aboutFatOldMan has a spectacular aura aboutFatOldMan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
No doubt , I can't even imagine what the legal fees are gonna be on this one. Just the legal research of the "Thousands and thousands" of CMG emails they'll have to comb over will be astronomical.
A judge has to approve of emails and data being collected, remember this is not a murder case, it's a civil cuckold suit and demanding 4 year old communications would be a bit excessive I think. I think dragging Cox into this is a mistake, I see little or no liability on their part and it will only assure that the other parties have decent legal counsel.
Old 05-03-2016, 08:36 AM   #78
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatOldMan View Post
A judge has to approve of emails and data being collected, remember this is not a murder case, it's a civil cuckold suit and demanding 4 year old communications would be a bit excessive I think. I think dragging Cox into this is a mistake, I see little or no liability on their part and it will only assure that the other parties have decent legal counsel.
You make a strong point, but I thought Hootie might lose the first time around and the jury actually awarded him more than he was asking for. Not a lot made sense procedurally in that first case, so I expect nothing less in this upcoming one.

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 05-03-2016, 08:37 AM   #79
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Of course you have a screen shot of Tuddle's ass there Bubba. :gay:

Quote:
Old 05-03-2016, 08:41 AM   #80
FatOldMan
New Mark

vCash: 9550000
FatOldMan has a spectacular aura aboutFatOldMan has a spectacular aura aboutFatOldMan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
You make a strong point, but I thought Hootie might lose the first time around and the jury actually awarded him more than he was asking for. Not a lot made sense procedurally in that first case, so I expect nothing less in this upcoming one.
He hasn't got a check yet, legal experts agree that the trial was a sham, letting Bubba off the hook, withholding all of that evidence until the jury was out...the jurors awarding a fucking ridiculous amount of money..the whole thing could very well be overturned.
Old 05-03-2016, 08:46 AM   #81
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatOldMan View Post
He hasn't got a check yet, legal experts agree that the trial was a sham, letting Bubba off the hook, withholding all of that evidence until the jury was out...the jurors awarding a fucking ridiculous amount of money..the whole thing could very well be overturned.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not disagreeing with you. The first trial was a complete joke and I've said from the beginning that I don't believe Hogan deserves a dime from any of this. If anything he should have sued Bubba, because he is the real perpetrator in all this, yet he has come away virtually unscathed...thus far of course.

Quote:
Old 05-03-2016, 08:46 AM   #82
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

vCash: 1234082629786
NeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond repute

Cox is in cause they have money, it's a shameful money grab from Hulk!

Not Dead
Old 05-03-2016, 08:47 AM   #83
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

NeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond repute

He's not gonna get 100 million from spice and cowfucker.

Not Dead
Old 05-03-2016, 08:50 AM   #84
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeTaS View Post
Cox is in cause they have money, it's a shameful money grab from Hulk!
Dizzeep pizzockets brizzuther!!!

Quote:
He's not gonna get 100 million from spice and cowfucker.
Nope, he's doing it to financially ruin them in legal fees (which I have no problem with).

Quote:
Old 05-03-2016, 08:52 AM   #85
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

My guess would be cox gives them a legal team it only benefits them to do it.

Not Dead
Old 05-03-2016, 08:54 AM   #86
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
My guess would be cox gives them a legal team it only benefits them to do it.
For Calta, it's possible. You think they also give Spice one, considering he hasn't been an employee for quite some time now?

Quote:
Old 05-03-2016, 08:57 AM   #87
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Another lame bit with no payoff.

Quote:
Old 05-03-2016, 08:57 AM   #88
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

Yes because if his representation is weak it hurts their case.

Not Dead
Old 05-03-2016, 09:00 AM   #89
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Yes because if his representation is weak it hurts their case.
I guess we'll see, I can't wait for this new trial.

Quote:
Old 05-03-2016, 09:03 AM   #90
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

God dammit Manson, Bubba/You guys weren't "fired" from CMG, they chose not to renew your contract. You were not let go, AAMOF you guys were paid for Q4, CMG agreed to keep airing your show to your affiliates via their satellite and you didn't have to do shit for them. That was a pretty fair deal for you guys, so stop with the bullshit.

Quote:
Closed Thread

Tags
B-Fudd Out!!!, Big Fat snivelling baby blowhard, BTLS, BubbaArmy, BubbaArmybikervestsbyRS, bubbaarmyradio.com, cuckold, mud butt, Put this mayonnaise on yo child!, RShasextraBAbikervests2sell