Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 01-03-2011, 08:56 AM   #76
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
What a cunt..4 hrs late? I wouldn't wait that long for anyone.
that's pathetic !

Try me
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 08:57 AM   #77
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Oh lord. That caller was doomed from the start.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 08:57 AM   #78
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

This guy sounds like he'd order the book!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 09:55 AM   #79
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
TAMPA, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--IO World Media (“IOWorld” or “the Company”) (Pink Sheets: IWDM) announces the launch of a first of its kind Internet Radio programming Radioio Live. The programming which can be accessed at www.radioio.com features The Bubba the Love Sponge Show® live from 6am to 10am Monday through Friday with current rebroadcast’s of the show at 12 and 7 eastern. When not broadcasting the live daily morning show, the best of the Bubba Radio Network (BRN) programming will be available and streamed live.
http://www.businesswire.com/news/hom...h-Radioio-Live

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
The Butler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 10:01 AM   #80
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The Bubba Army is estimated to be approximately 3,000,000 monthly listeners.
wat

I've always heard estimates of several hundred thousand, besides the Fall 2007 Arbitrons, but I never crunched the FM numbers.
Old 01-03-2011, 10:15 AM   #81
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
wat

I've always heard estimates of several hundred thousand, besides the Fall 2007 Arbitrons, but I never crunched the FM numbers.
3 million?

they are high

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 05:55 PM   #82
Rock & Roll Ghost
Hi-De-Ho

vCash: 5000000
Rock & Roll Ghost is on a distinguished road

My guess is that if they ain't signed by now, they won't be. That's a real shame if you ask me. I was slowly working my way back to listening to them more often.

Rock 'n Roll Ghost

Twitter

Would you spread for Baba Booey?
Rock & Roll Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 05:59 PM   #83
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock & Roll Ghost View Post
My guess is that if they ain't signed by now, they won't be. That's a real shame if you ask me. I was slowly working my way back to listening to them more often.
Well you can listen for free for a few months but agreed, it is a shame. I don't know where Stern gets his optimism from, but if he hasn't given up it may be a good sign.

But as of now they replaced an FM replay with an FM replay in Mammary Lane. Except the material is several years old instead of several hours old.
Old 01-03-2011, 06:08 PM   #84
Rock & Roll Ghost
Hi-De-Ho

vCash: 5000000
Rock & Roll Ghost is on a distinguished road

Well, the inclusion of Mammary Lane is about as good as can be expected on the fly. They'll have someone signed to the channel one way or another by the end of the month. But I doubt it'll be Bubba. Sirius just doesn't seem to give a fuck about those guys, their show or the show's fans. It's just a shame as those guys are all good people and deserve the show they're best at doing.

Rock 'n Roll Ghost

Twitter

Would you spread for Baba Booey?
Rock & Roll Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 06:47 PM   #85
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock & Roll Ghost View Post
Well, the inclusion of Mammary Lane is about as good as can be expected on the fly. They'll have someone signed to the channel one way or another by the end of the month. But I doubt it'll be Bubba. Sirius just doesn't seem to give a fuck about those guys, their show or the show's fans. It's just a shame as those guys are all good people and deserve the show they're best at doing.
sadly I think bubba's attitude played a huge part in sirius's efforts...

bubba never makes any effort to get them subscribers....

I think it sucks but I'm not that surprised....

hey now Ghost - how the hell you been? - you gotta drop by more often - bubba listener or not! - it doesn't seem to stop hanky

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 05:11 AM   #86
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
bubba never makes any effort to get them subscribers....
Well the live remotes and all the shit they did to promote Sirius in 2006 and 2007 made no difference. But it's a moot point now.
Old 01-04-2011, 05:12 AM   #87
Chob

Tack dodgeball with Tuddle. Dude is crazy...
Old 01-04-2011, 05:31 AM   #88
Chob

This caller: "There's something written on the internet that's Howard's sick of your bullcrap." Right. At least he was skeptical and didn't take everything at face value. Just ask Percy Cummings how that works out.
Old 01-04-2011, 06:22 AM   #89
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
This caller: "There's something written on the internet that's Howard's sick of your bullcrap." Right. At least he was skeptical and didn't take everything at face value. Just ask Percy Cummings how that works out.
Leave poor Percy alone ..

Try me
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 06:40 AM   #90
Chob

"Why does it have to be a crack pipe man?"