Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2013, 09:11 AM   #496
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
he's still banned from the bone... can you believe that bullshit?

bubba needs to put his nuts on the table and tell the bone that he isn't afraid of tuddle and to let him back on the fucking air.
i thought he was mending the rift and slowly working his way back into their favor

ATL

Last edited by PissJug; 02-07-2013 at 09:19 AM.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:11 AM   #497
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
why not tune into a real internet streaming service that doesn't jerk you around and always has something on aka pandora?
Not a bad idea, I just can't believe (oh fuck who am I kidding) that Bubba keeps fucking IO over, it's bad enough the show is only 45 minutes now and this fat, unmotivated, piece of shit can't even give us that. Some would say his divorce caused the show(s) to go into decline, but I say it is BRP, It's gonna take a lot for me not to Molotov Cocktail that fuckin place when we go during KBP.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:12 AM   #498
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Who's gonna wipe down that table afterwards?
woodsman
Old 02-07-2013, 09:15 AM   #499
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
Not a bad idea, I just can't believe (oh fuck who am I kidding) that Bubba keeps fucking IO over, it's bad enough the show is only 45 minutes now and this fat, unmotivated, piece of shit can't even give us that. Some would say his divorce caused the show(s) to go into decline, but I say it is BRP, It's gonna take a lot for me not to Molotov Cocktail that fuckin place when we go during KBP.
which came first? BRP or the divorce?

BRP probably made tensions worse and caused the divorce too... who knows

if you wanna play at being a dirt track owner that's fine. Just expect even less recognition from the public cause I've never heard of a famous track owner.. couldn't even name one.

quit that radio show bubba and you're just like every other track owner out there and you lose part of the places draw and exposure.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:16 AM   #500
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

also sin you were right

I said two weeks - you said not even one...
Old 02-07-2013, 09:19 AM   #501
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissJug View Post
i thought he was mending the rift and slowly working his way back into their favor
he is with drew. I think he might be working on spice a bit too... not sure.

But I don't think the situation with him and bubba has changed and I got a feeling it's gonna take more then just drew asking management to put him back on the air.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:20 AM   #502
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
which came first? BRP or the divorce?

BRP probably made tensions worse and caused the divorce too... who knows

if you wanna play at being a dirt track owner that's fine. Just expect even less recognition from the public cause I've never heard of a famous track owner.. couldn't even name one.

quit that radio show bubba and you're just like every other track owner out there and you lose part of the places draw and exposure.
BRP was bought with the EE money and the divorce (I believe) was one of the factors that led to the divorce also. I don't know why I get a little worked up over this, it's just he came back with some good momentum after the trial and throws it away to ride a fuckin tractor and mark out to third rate race car drivers (Tony Stewart excluded). Then he wonders why the fans turn against him
Old 02-07-2013, 09:23 AM   #503
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
BRP was bought with the EE money and the divorce (I believe) was one of the factors that led to the divorce also. I don't know why I get a little worked up over this, it's just he came back with some good momentum after the trial and throws it away to ride a fuckin tractor and mark out to third rate race car drivers (Tony Stewart excluded). Then he wonders why the fans turn against him
oh I hear you - we've stuck by the show this long - but we're the assholes... I know.

and we're assholes cause we don't like everything he likes

and we're assholes cause we just want to hear a show we like more...

it's like a huge fuck you for being a fan

IO is on the internet - the internet is international - therefore telling the audience that you have to go to your local track to do local shit half of us can't participate in, is gonna piss a large portion of the audience off... what does he expect? We can't go there so why would we care about it?

also liking a show does not mean we have to like what people on said show do when they are off the air.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:27 AM   #504
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
oh I hear you - we've stuck by the show this long - but we're the assholes... I know.

and we're assholes cause we don't like everything he likes

and we're assholes cause we just want to hear a show we like more...

it's like a huge fuck you for being a fan

IO is on the internet - the internet is international - therefore telling the audience that you have to go to your local track to do local shit half of us can't participate in, is gonna piss a large portion of the audience off... what does he expect? We can't go there so why would we care about it?
Pretty much, looks like I'm back on the Sin bandwagon, let's fire up the hate Sin, back to hating on the fat man I guess. I'm not saying we are suckas, but what else would you call it when you consistently get fucked over only to go back expecting it to change/get better and it never does???
Old 02-07-2013, 09:28 AM   #505
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

I wonder if bubba has even considered what this has done to "word of mouth" advertising

Say I tell my buddy to check out this show - and everytime he turns it on it's a replay. How can I even suggest to said person to get a sub for this product?

That's like saying - hey buy this hbo channel - it's only on twice a week but it's totally worth the money?
Old 02-07-2013, 09:30 AM   #506
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Pretty much, looks like I'm back on the Sin bandwagon, let's fire up the hate Sin, back to hating on the fat man I guess. I'm not saying we are suckas, but what else would you call it when you consistently get fucked over only to go back expecting it to change/get better and it never does???
I'd call them a mark ass sucka

or a trick ass mark

possibly a skip scap scallywag
Old 02-07-2013, 09:30 AM   #507
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

Bubba pretty much admitted he doesn't give a fuck about IO when he cut it to 1 hour

ATL
Old 02-07-2013, 09:32 AM   #508
Ulfric Stormcloak
Jarl Of Windhelm

vCash: 5000000
Ulfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
also sin you were right

I said two weeks - you said not even one...
told you
Old 02-07-2013, 09:33 AM   #509
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
I wonder if bubba has even considered what this has done to "word of mouth" advertising

Say I tell my buddy to check out this show - and everytime he turns it on it's a replay. How can I even suggest to said person to get a sub for this product?

That's like saying - hey buy this hbo channel - it's only on twice a week but it's totally worth the money?
Can somebody with some time on their hands and has an IO sub (Chob ) go back to January 2011 and take all the promises that were made and compare it side by side to what we have today? I for one would love to see the difference. Oh and I'll shoot you a vbillion for your troubles
Old 02-07-2013, 09:33 AM   #510
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissJug View Post
Bubba pretty much admitted he doesn't give a fuck about IO when he cut it to 1 hour
look at the reaction when spice did that live show when he was supposed to be off - people loved it. Man spice could have fucked us over 3 times the next week and the audience probably would have been cool with it since he did that one cool thing

BTLS does the exact opposite and yet they expect the same result... not gonna work

it's fucking r worded
Closed Thread

Tags
102.5 The Bone, 103.1 The Blaze, 96 K-Rock, 98 Rock, BRN, BTLS, BTLSRadio, Bubba Army, Bubba Army Radio, Bubba Clem, Bubba Radio Network, bubba the love sponge, Radioio