Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > General Discussion > The Kingdom

Notices

The Kingdom General/Off-topic Forum/Tech & Gaming

Old 01-11-2013, 05:39 PM   #436
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

I'm gonna be on during spice and after spice

I want to find some of these shotguns
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 05:40 PM   #437
Lerch

vCash: 2000000000000
Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
I'm gonna be on during spice and after spice

I want to find some of these shotguns
Oh ya. I forgot about that.

I'm having a hard time selling off guns to make space. Bank is maxed out as well.

I finished Cpt Scarlett today and I didn't see any extra shotguns or powerful ones.
Lerch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 05:45 PM   #438
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lerch View Post
Oh ya. I forgot about that.

I'm having a hard time selling off guns to make space. Bank is maxed out as well.

I finished Cpt Scarlett today and I didn't see any extra shotguns or powerful ones.
I think they're gonna be in areas relevant to sir hammerlock's quest - like wildlife sanctuary.. I read the new add on is gonna be a lot of animal related missions..

just my assumption though on where to find these guns
Old 01-13-2013, 12:06 PM   #439
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

anyone get any cool shotguns or grenades?

I didn't get a chance to play yesterday
Old 01-14-2013, 03:17 PM   #440
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
The final day of festivities is upon us, as Pandora grows more dangerous (but also more rewarding) for those adventuring online with two or more players in True Vault Hunter Mode* -- should the varkids infesting Tundra Express, Caustic Caverns or Natural Selection Annex survive long enough to enter the pod state multiple times, they stand a far greater chance of morphing into the fearsome Vermivorous the Invincible. However, those that emerge victorious in their struggles against Vermivorous the Invincible also face greater rewards as the legendary Norfleet weapon is far more likely to appear upon his defeat.

This chance to easily hunt one of Pandora's most elusive beasts ends at 10:55AM CST / 4:55PM GMT on Tuesday, January 15 (What time is that for me?) -- giving you just enough time to steady your nerves before setting off to tackle the new adventures and creatures contained within the Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt campaign add-on!

there ya go
Old 01-14-2013, 03:22 PM   #441
iobane
Sagacious sage of sagocity.

vCash: 5000000
iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

He's usually a real bitch to spawn. Had an elite badass varkid that wouldn't evolve after having 10 badass varkids at the same time.

I give my vcash to Nigerian princes.
iobane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 03:23 PM   #442
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by iobane View Post
He's usually a real bitch to spawn. Had an elite badass varkid that wouldn't evolve after having 10 badass varkids at the same time.
I tried a couple times to get it to spawn but gave up..

I did manage to get the goliath to reach max level a couple times - they drop some good shit
Old 01-14-2013, 05:17 PM   #443
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

apparently there is a problem with the compatibility pack...

supposed to be working on it if it's glitching out.. not sure if it's everyone or not

in the meantime here's a shift code

DICE Award Nominations 1/14/13 1:43 PM EST
PC / Mac SHiFT Code: C3W3B-6B95C-SWFJJ-B3BJJ-5C6XJ
Xbox 360 SHiFT Code: CB53J-FZFSC-9Z6JF-WRBTB-B5S5S
PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code: 5TCJB-35RWB-WCWCJ-93C3J-3SSHR
Old 01-14-2013, 06:12 PM   #444
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

If you're on xbox do not download that compatibility pack cause it can corrupt your save and wipe out your game

they should have it fixed in a couple hours
Old 01-15-2013, 09:24 AM   #445
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Still no fix for the pack...

and the Hammerlock quest is out... but people are having the same issue with it as the pack...

what a fuckup
Old 01-15-2013, 10:00 AM   #446
iobane

iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

Friends and I spawned verm a lot last night, actually had 2 verms up at the same time. Got a lot of norfleets and a legendary zerker mod and a ton of purples.

Oh and we leveled someone from 40 to 46 in under an hour and a half just from killing all of the spawns.

Old 01-15-2013, 10:03 AM   #447
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by iobane View Post
Friends and I spawned verm a lot last night, actually had 2 verms up at the same time. Got a lot of norfleets and a legendary zerker mod and a ton of purples.

Oh and we leveled someone from 40 to 46 in under an hour and a half just from killing all of the spawns.
shit you got the zerker mod? You on xbox or ps3?
Old 01-15-2013, 10:04 AM   #448
iobane

Pc, I'm also dual wielding norfleets which crit for 1.25 million damage.

Old 01-15-2013, 10:12 AM   #449
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

PC? shit and here I thought you were a cool dude
Old 01-15-2013, 10:20 AM   #450
iobane

You're an easy one to fool as always.

Tags
forget driving, go for a swim, horrible controls