Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2012, 06:33 AM   #31
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Fucking forums man. Pure evil.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:34 AM   #32
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Oh lord. This ought to be good.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:34 AM   #33
BlindLawrence
Sideways photos

vCash: 11573243
BlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud of

Oh boy, Bubba getting involved with a forum, anyone want to guess how this will go down?

"Nice throw Casey Anthony." - Stewie Griffin
Old 06-06-2012, 06:36 AM   #34
BlindLawrence
Sideways photos

vCash: 11573243
BlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud of

"As the Dirt Track Turns".

"Nice throw Casey Anthony." - Stewie Griffin
Old 06-06-2012, 06:36 AM   #35
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindLawrence View Post
Oh boy, Bubba getting involved with a forum, anyone want to guess how this will go down?
As long as it isn't this one getting heat I'll sit back and enjoy it.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:37 AM   #36
Chob

Where's this post? I'm in physical pain reading a racing forum.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:38 AM   #37
Chob

Quote:
I would like to take this time to explain to you what happened Friday night at approx 1am in the Pits of BRP. This isnt my side of the story, its the truth witnessed by at least 10 other people, one of which is a retired dep sheriff.

At 1am as i was sitting in a fold out chair next to my 9 year old son and with my race crew after a long night of fighting the elements/very muddy track i was approached by a woman i did not know. She walked up to me and with a attitude asked whos bubba? i knowing she was upset about something and it was very very obvious that she was very drunk told her i was bubba. at this point she goes on to say she is james powells wife. and that im am a piece of shit cause i ruined the powell name and race by making it a two day show, and i didnt call her husband back wednesday when he called me.

i calmly explained that we (the track) had a system in place to determine a overall winner of the two days and that two nights at 5000 to win each night was more racer friendly than one night of 10k to win. she wasnt having it and didnt want to hear it. i explained to her over the years most other owners would make the racers come in on friday and qualify and run heats and that my new format was better for the racers.

i then explained to her that im/my partner tom bean are at brp every sat night and that her husband needed to come see me months ago so we could make what ever changes he felt we needed to make. and that calling me 2days b4 the event wasnt very responsible. she continued to argue with me...after about 10 min of her screaming at me in front of my son telling me how i ruined her familys name i asked her to leave..

after repeated attempts to ask her to leave, she kept telling me shes not leaving, and i cant do shit.....i then became upset and yelled at her, i said get the hell out of my pits...now.....Yes i am guilty of saying that to her...i can assure you this was after no less than 10-15 min of trying to reason with someone that was so drunk she could barley stand. again all this was witnessed by at least 10 people including a former sworn dep sheriff.
at this point one of my female track employees asks her to leave and she does.

ten min later here comes james powell headed my way.. im still sitting in my chair next to my son..mr powell walks up to me while im sitting down and punches me in the face. he tells me this is for cussing at my wife.. this in front of my son. nice........

mr powell was obviously very drunk as well i then get up, grab mr powell and attempt to give him what he gave me, of which i think a few of my punches landed, at this point 2 of his drinking buddies jump on my back but cant get me to the ground, at this point my crew jumps in and gets them off of me and i tell mr powell he needs to leave.

mr powell then proceeds to tell me that he is camping in his bus in my parking lot and hes not going anywhere. i told him im not a tattle tale, and im not calling the marion co sheriff to have them arrested for hitting me if they just leave the property

at this point they leave. i didnt want to call the police and already make a bad situation worse...although perhaps now that i look back i should have cause it would have explained who did what and all you haters wouldnt have your bubba the love jerk smart ass comments. the sad thing of it all is this.
1. my son had to witness this
2. as they drove away ive been told they had their kids in the bus
3. i never met mr/mrs powell but ive heard nothing but wonderful wonderful things about them and they were so so pro racer.. this situation no matter how you slice it is bad for their good/honorable name.

me/my partner tom bean/ and our race track will not tolerate this kind of drunken behavior while we are trying to honor your good family.
i wish the powells nothing but the best and im ashamed for my part in this very embarrassing situation....mr/mrs powell would have never wanted these issues.....

from now on this time in june will be the florida late model state championship with 5000 to win for two nights. and the overall winner being awarded a championship type ring....congrats to this years winnner mark whitner im headed to old north east jewelers tomm to design marks ring and it will be awarded to him when its done.

please keep updated on 2day florida state championships races being scheduled right now for hobbys/open wheel/v8 thunders and limited late models at bubbaracewaypark.com

thank you to all for giving me a chance to tell you the truth

Bubba Clem
There you go.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:39 AM   #38
Chob

Man, Spice and Bubba signing up to forums to get heat in a span of a few weeks. I don't know if I should be relieved or offended.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:40 AM   #39
Chob

That's still not as good as his farewell to SFN post.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:44 AM   #40
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like a typical night at a dirt track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:44 AM   #41
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

vCash: 1234082629786
NeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond repute

pretty much milk

Not Dead
Old 06-06-2012, 06:45 AM   #42
Chob

Well if that's the case, shit. Netas, I'm joining you at Lebanon Valley one day.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:45 AM   #43
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

vCash: 1234082629786
NeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond repute

it's a riot sometimes

Not Dead
Old 06-06-2012, 06:46 AM   #44
Chob

Love jerk? Come on now. Come up with better shit than a preschooler would.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:49 AM   #45
Chob

This is not what I had in mind when I heard there was a race war coming.
Closed Thread

Tags
BRN, BTLS, BTLSRadio, Bubba Army, Bubba Army Radio, Bubba Clem, Bubba Radio Network, bubba the love sponge, Radioio, you wanna bust?