Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2013, 08:13 AM   #421
Dan Blaze
-

vCash: 5000000
Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie View Post
Yep Dans right you think those Border Patrol guys arn't taking bribes from the coyotes and drug cartels your a moron and you smell like ass.
That is why I said actual defense, you know, troops.

I'm sure the soldiers fighting for nothing over in the middle east would gladly spend that time actually defending our country's borders given the chance.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:15 AM   #422
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Blaze View Post
If we'd properly lock down our borders and put some actual defense on them border gangs wouldn't even be an issue though.
Like that will happen. According to Napoleontano, our border has never been more secure..just ask her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:17 AM   #423
iobane
Sagacious sage of sagocity.

iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
My ignorance? I suppose I just made up the facts that several gun shop owners were told they had to sell some of these people these weapons right? Please IO!
How dare the government tell a private business to sell weapons the government marked and provided for a profit. It's called a sting.

You conveniently leave out why the guns were allowed across the border.

Go get another beer before you get belligerent.

I give my vcash to Nigerian princes.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:17 AM   #424
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Quote:
Like that will happen. According to Napoleontano, our border has never been more secure..just ask her.
Isn't that shebeast busy recording more videos for Walmart to air?
Old 02-15-2013, 08:18 AM   #425
zombie

zombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Bubba the Love Sponge Listening Thread February 11-15, 2013

Quote:

I'm sure the soldiers fighting for nothing over in the middle east would gladly spend that time actually defending our country's borders given the chance.
Exactly troops are less likely to take bribes then civilians. Because a soldier has more to loose if they get caught.

I'm not here to start shit, btw where is that dick SJ?
Old 02-15-2013, 08:18 AM   #426
iobane

iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

You mean like Oliver north?

Old 02-15-2013, 08:19 AM   #427
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

When I was stationed at Ft Carson, 4th Infantry Div was responsible for the border with mexico. We had training missions to this effect, though it was always termed as like an imaginary enemy. Never though was border security a part of this though..and it never will be.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:21 AM   #428
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by iobane View Post
How dare the government tell a private business to sell weapons the government marked and provided for a profit. It's called a sting.

You conveniently leave out why the guns were allowed across the border.

Go get another beer before you get belligerent.
You are the one leaving out the facts kid. They knew from day one they didn't have the resources to carry this out..and they did all this in the shadows supposedly? On their own? Please dude, spare me with your know it all bullshit.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:23 AM   #429
Dan Blaze
-

THIS JUST IN: GOVERNMENT IS SHADY AS FUCK AND DOES SHITTY THINGS!
Old 02-15-2013, 08:24 AM   #430
milkman
Rock Star

Is anyone even into these Die Hard movies since after the first one? Cheesy shit.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:25 AM   #431
iobane

Never did I say they did this in the shadows, they were in contact with prosecutors setting up the entire thing. There are memos and documented agency documents detailing their interaction with state agencies and their frustrations in dealing with those other agencies. They thought they had help from supplemental law enforcement and were left holding the bag at the critical moment.

Old 02-15-2013, 08:25 AM   #432
Dan Blaze
-

Quote:
Is anyone even into these Die Hard movies since after the first one? Cheesy shit.
The last one was an alright "turn your brain off" movie. Nothing I'd care to watch again and I certainly wouldn't have paid money to watch it, but the movie wasn't offensive to the senses or anything.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:28 AM   #433
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by iobane View Post
Never did I say they did this in the shadows, they were in contact with prosecutors setting up the entire thing. There are memos and documented agency documents detailing their interaction with state agencies and their frustrations in dealing with those other agencies. They thought they had help from supplemental law enforcement and were left holding the bag at the critical moment.
Well, according to everyone from the Pres to Holder to anyone else who should have known..they all have said they were unaware this was even happening. They are all full of shit, and tried to put the gun shop owners on the spot for selling these weapons. Just more typical lies from our awesome gov. The president himself even lied directly to the family of the BP agent that was killed. It doesn't get any worse than that IMO.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:29 AM   #434
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
The last one was an alright "turn your brain off" movie. Nothing I'd care to watch again and I certainly wouldn't have paid money to watch it, but the movie wasn't offensive to the senses or anything.
I forget which one it was, but it came on teevee a couple of months ago..it was just so cheesy I couldn't watch it.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:31 AM   #435
Dan Blaze
-

Problem is, milk and iobane, the entire operation was nonsense to begin with.

Our government seems to love doing shit like this, for an example go look up how many "fake bombs" we've helped "terrorists" cook up. Read how far we go with this shit, waiting until the *VERY LAST* minute to pull the plug.

Play with fire and you will get burned eventually, how many more of these fun time happy feel good ops are we going to have before one goes sideways?
Closed Thread

Tags
102.5 The Bone, 103.1 The Blaze, 96 K-Rock, 98 Rock, Brent Hatley, BTLS, Bubba Clem, bubba the love sponge, Hurricane Boner, Manson, NED, Nedley Mandingo, Radioio, radioio.com, Tara Clem