Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2012, 07:54 AM   #316
Dan Blaze
-

vCash: 5000000
Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Hey, Bubba, and most of the fucking country:

Politicians can't "create" jobs. Especially not specific numbers of jobs. They can encourage growth, give breaks, etc. but outside of making more government agencies and forcing "jobs" that way, no politician is "creating jobs". Why people continue to even listen to this shit is beyond me.
Old 09-20-2012, 07:55 AM   #317
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

I zoned out and am watching previews of Dishonored. Might pre-order that shit.
Old 09-20-2012, 07:56 AM   #318
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
downsizing the gov is the most important thing next to busting the unions
Ahem...present company excluded of course...
Old 09-20-2012, 07:56 AM   #319
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

vCash: 1234082629786
NeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond repute

so glad he isn't talking politics every day

Not Dead
Old 09-20-2012, 07:57 AM   #320
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

so I guess the hockey lockout is still going?

Why doesn't the NHL say you know what - we're done working with the NHLPA - if you want to work with them - tell them to go build new stadiums and start new teams for you.

I'd say if you want to be in the NHL - start a new organization.

also the flip side would be the players starting their own league and saying - we're the MLHP (major league hockey players?) and we're starting our own league - who wants to see us play?

COD
Old 09-20-2012, 07:57 AM   #321
Ski Lo

vCash: 268304465
Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

Some ppl vote for Obama just because he's black.

That's great.

YOU GOT TO BE SHITTING ME!
Old 09-20-2012, 07:57 AM   #322
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Dishonored looks like the best first person stab someone in the face game I've seen in awhile.
Old 09-20-2012, 07:58 AM   #323
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
I'm speaking more about canada...

COD
Old 09-20-2012, 07:58 AM   #324
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Blaze View Post
Dishonored looks like the best first person stab someone in the face game I've seen in awhile.
is that the one that takes place in hong kong or something?

COD
Old 09-20-2012, 07:59 AM   #325
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
oh fuck - borderlands 2 comes out tomorrow?

can't fucking wait

COD
Old 09-20-2012, 08:01 AM   #326
iobane
Sagacious sage of sagocity.

iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

I've been playing borderlands 2, it's great.

Play it on pc though.

I give my vcash to Nigerian princes.
Old 09-20-2012, 08:01 AM   #327
Dan Blaze
-

Nah SJ that is Sleeping Dogs.

Dishonored is a first person game where you go around stabbing the fuck out of people after leaping off of balconies and shit. Like Assassins Creed but in first person with more weird shit.

edit: Whenever PC is the option, unless you don't have a newer computer, ALWAYS play on pc, iobane
Old 09-20-2012, 08:01 AM   #328
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Blaze View Post
I'm a sucker for Bioshock so a ripo...er...homage with it's own elements works for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
is that the one that takes place in hong kong or something?
Steampunk...England I think?
Old 09-20-2012, 08:02 AM   #329
iobane
Sagacious sage of sagocity.

iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

And there has been a ton of downsizing in government in Florida.

I give my vcash to Nigerian princes.
Old 09-20-2012, 08:02 AM   #330
Chob

Thread derailed.
Closed Thread

Tags
102.5 The Bone, 25cent, 96 K-Rock, 98 Rock, Brent Hatley, BRN, BTLS, BTLSRadio, Bubba Army, Bubba Army Radio, Bubba Clem, Bubba Radio Network, bubba the love sponge, Manson, NED, Radioio