Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 04-19-2010, 02:31 PM   #16
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Oh shit..major pile up!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 02:32 PM   #17
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

At least one of my drivers........Smoke.

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
The Butler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 02:33 PM   #18
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck...how come Johnson always comes out of this shit!!

Hey this is my email!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 04-19-2010, 02:34 PM   #19
The Butler
Degenerate Member

The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Fuck...how come Johnson always comes out of this shit!!

Hey this is my email!!

Which one? I'm 5 minutes behind.

Old 04-19-2010, 02:35 PM   #20
milkman
Rock Star

About the hog deal on my cruise!! He paraphrased it, but the point was the same!!

Here's what I wrote to him.

Bubba, just got back from a 5 day cruise. At dinner one night I brought up something about the show. This prude winch from Tampa that was at our table jumped in about how sick and disgusting you were. "He killed a poor pig live on the air", she says. Of course, the other couples at the table were like oh my, as they weren't familiar with the show!!

I then explained exactly what happened with the hog deal, and how the show was one of the only that isn't afraid of the truth and facts. The other couples were then on our side and the prude winch was livid!! It was great!! lol Maybe got a few fans out of it!! Spreading the true word man!!

BTW!! Was able to pick up Sirius with our Stiletto and headset antenna from Costa Maya Mexico, but didn't listen much!! Too busy!!

Thought you might enjoy this!!

Milkman!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 04-19-2010, 02:39 PM   #21
The Butler
Degenerate Member

Quote:
About the hog deal on my cruise!! He paraphrased it, but the point was the same!!

Nice. Fun time on the cruise?

This red flag is gonna mess my deal up. They'll probably finish as I'm driving home.

Old 04-19-2010, 02:40 PM   #22
Ken Masters
Super Moderator

vCash: 5000000
Ken Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the rough

Just heard your email milk
Ken Masters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 02:42 PM   #23
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butler View Post
Nice. Fun time on the cruise?

This red flag is gonna mess my deal up. They'll probably finish as I'm driving home.
Yeah man, it was a blast!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 04-19-2010, 02:46 PM   #24
milkman
Rock Star

Fuck that...I hope I never get deposed for shit!! Or ever have to deal with courts!! It is a fucked up sit no matter what!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 04-19-2010, 02:47 PM   #25
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bubba, just got back from a 5 day cruise. At dinner one night I brought up something about the show. This prude winch from Tampa that was at our table jumped in about how sick and disgusting you were. "He killed a poor pig live on the air", she says. Of course, the other couples at the table were like oh my, as they weren't familiar with the show!!

I then explained exactly what happened with the hog deal, and how the show was one of the only that isn't afraid of the truth and facts. The other couples were then on our side and the prude winch was livid!! It was great!! lol Maybe got a few fans out of it!! Spreading the true word man!!

BTW!! Was able to pick up Sirius with our Stiletto and headset antenna from Costa Maya Mexico, but didn't listen much!! Too busy!!

Thought you might enjoy this!!

Milkman!
That fucking hog roast. Seriously, his show could expand, he could get on a TV show and become a media figure known to all and at the end he'll still be best known for sitting and doing a broadcast while a hunter did what is done all around the world every day and allows us to get our food. Unreal.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 02:48 PM   #26
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Also you got a signal in Mexico? I had a Stiletto in the Bahamas and couldn't hear shit.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 02:50 PM   #27
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Also you got a signal in Mexico? I had a Stiletto in the Bahamas and couldn't hear shit.
Yeah man, from our balcony while we were docked in Costa Maya. It was the start of Howy on 101 WC feed. Wish I would have had speakers and antenna, but just had the headset w/antenna.

I basically took it just to see if it would work.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 04-19-2010, 02:53 PM   #28
milkman
Rock Star

I don't think I would be able to contain myself if i was a cop and went to a call where some fuck beat the shit out of a 3 yr old or other kid.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 04-19-2010, 02:54 PM   #29
milkman
Rock Star

Hooty

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 04-19-2010, 02:54 PM   #30
milkman
Rock Star

Buttercup

Quote:
nah milk's right.

Tags
BBTF, fuck octomom, fuck this bullshit I'm outta here!, fuck tiger woods