Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 10-13-2011, 09:58 AM   #16
sinicalypse
BWO 4 Life!
No Avatar

vCash: 5000000
sinicalypse is on a distinguished road

bubba's twitter? eh? i'm from the seemingly alternate-reality where i get this...

Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!
Search for a username, first or last name:

(i know, he's on one of those legendary DELETE FUCKING EVERYTHING!!!##@ rolls. especially if he's taking this work "far enough" to where he's getting "the feds" "involved", well, he's not going to want evidence of his countless promises (NOT threats) there for everyone to see. gee, i hope that twitter never had the foresight to log such things just in case of legal ramifications =)

to celebrate my first post here, i close with a pimp bubba:

sinicalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 11:16 AM   #17
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinicalypse View Post
bubba's twitter? eh? i'm from the seemingly alternate-reality where i get this...

(i know, he's on one of those legendary DELETE FUCKING EVERYTHING!!!##@ rolls. especially if he's taking this work "far enough" to where he's getting "the feds" "involved", well, he's not going to want evidence of his countless promises (NOT threats) there for everyone to see. gee, i hope that twitter never had the foresight to log such things just in case of legal ramifications =)

hey now and welcome...

I agree I think about the twitter thing - deleting your shit doesn't delete the record from twitter's database I'm sure. The only way to avoid that side of things would be to just not tweet.

Glad I grabbed those before he deleted em

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 11:23 AM   #18
Kilroy
BWO 4 Life!

Kilroy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinicalypse View Post

if it says that for you, then he probably blocked you. That's what it says for me as well, he blocked me weeks ago, why, I have no idea.
Kilroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 11:25 AM   #19
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilroy View Post
if it says that for you, then he probably blocked you. That's what it says for me as well, he blocked me weeks ago, why, I have no idea.
anyone notice how twitter is taking away our right to free speech?

COD
Old 10-13-2011, 11:27 AM   #20
legmanct
Nothing Beats A Great Pair of Legs!

legmanct is on a distinguished road

Did anyone find it funny that on last nights Bring it On Bubba, Bubba was talking about how Free Speech is so important and he is all for free speech... yet he is the one that told Mutt to close down the Bubba forum at SFN and is the same guy thats trying to shut up everyone who is aling shit about him.

Funny world we live in.
legmanct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 11:29 AM   #21
Kilroy
BWO 4 Life!

BTW, he's back to taking shots at Heather on twitter...some guy asked him something, he had Heather as his twitter profile pic, this was Bubba's reply to him:

BTLSRadio Bubba Clem
@
@mh4343 ok noprob Buddy.The sameway the person u worship via ur profile pic thought I was a badguy for 7yrs longenough2 save100sof thousands
Old 10-13-2011, 11:30 AM   #22
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by legmanct View Post
Did anyone find it funny that on last nights Bring it On Bubba, Bubba was talking about how Free Speech is so important and he is all for free speech... yet he is the one that told Mutt to close down the Bubba forum at SFN and is the same guy thats trying to shut up everyone who is aling shit about him.

Funny world we live in.
mutt's post said the BRN asked him to take it down - that might or might not have come from bubba... for all we know it could have been Bean to be fair.

COD
Old 10-13-2011, 11:31 AM   #23
Kilroy
BWO 4 Life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by legmanct View Post

Funny world we live in.
lol..to be fair, Bubba has always been more of the "do as I say, not as I do" kind guy..
Old 10-13-2011, 11:31 AM   #24
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilroy View Post
BTW, he's back to taking shots at Heather on twitter...some guy asked him something, he had Heather as his twitter profile pic, this was Bubba's reply to him:

BTLSRadio Bubba Clem
@
@mh4343 ok noprob Buddy.The sameway the person u worship via ur profile pic thought I was a badguy for 7yrs longenough2 save100sof thousands
fuck I hate how you can't just type a normal sentence on twitter to get your point across...

COD
Old 10-13-2011, 11:55 AM   #25
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

oh boy - ramp it up again...

Quote:
MrsBTLS Spartacus
Do u think if you allowed a stranger to tweet as you for a day they'd gain insight to your life? "Twitter guest hosting" hmmmm

so is heather insinuating she's letting ludlow use her account?

COD
Old 10-13-2011, 12:44 PM   #26
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold

I am already so bored with this shit. Let's get to where this needs to go, and quickly:

1) Heather posing nude in a magazine
2) Bubba fucking Christine, followed by a bunch of Florida whores, telling us all about it.
PeteFromPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 03:31 PM   #27
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteFromPA View Post
I am already so bored with this shit. Let's get to where this needs to go, and quickly:

1) Heather posing nude in a magazine
2) Bubba fucking Christine, followed by a bunch of Florida whores, telling us all about it.
can we skip both those steps and just get to where Spice is a dick about what you just said

man I love spice-heat

COD
Old 10-13-2011, 07:32 PM   #28
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

oh boy it's on again

Quote:
Bubba the Love Sponge® Show
Everybody in bubba army land.we got him courtesy of big Sarge

oh:
BUBBA ARMY - Bubbas operatives have found out who "Ludlow Lebron" really is - and he is almost certainly Peter Schorsch and this is his main blog. On his other blog he talks shit about Bubba. Dont do anything bad or illegal to him (Kfabe) but keep in mind he has made Bubbas life a living hell. P;ease only conact him and voice your displeasure in a civil, lrgal and friendly way. Show him some bubba army love.
I don't think that 2nd tweet was from bubba though

COD
Old 10-13-2011, 07:34 PM   #29
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
BTLSRadio Bubba Clem
Wait till u see the rap sheet on this dude.
Quote:
BTLSRadio Bubba Clem
@MrsBTLS i say this as a friend that will always care4u.Please bcareful on who u r hanging&having lunch with. There r some creeps out there
oiy vey

COD
Old 10-13-2011, 09:14 PM   #30
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

ugh this gonna be a loooong night

Quote:
BTLSRadio Bubba Clem
@LudlowLebron btw asshole. Mikes is public place. And I will have it all on btls.com soon
Quote:
BTLSRadio Bubba Clem
Bubba army. Please give me ur thoughts on this.Do u have any idea the shit storm he has put on me including having lunch with heather
Quote:
BTLSRadio Bubba Clem
@
@Funat9k what till I release peters rap sheet. Mrs wags has it
Quote:
BTLSRadio Bubba Clem
Hey bubba army now @LudlowLebron says he's gonna file harassment charges on me. Guilty much buddy. Ur fucking pathetic.

COD