Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 11-02-2011, 09:54 PM   #211
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Hardly View Post
While Ledge isn't providing much in info I didn't already know, I do find solar power an interesting topic.
they need to get the storage down in cost - they've gotten the cost down on the materials. The cells to store the power for future use are expensive as hell....

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 09:57 PM   #212
Ned Hardly
BWO 4 Life!

vCash: 5000000
Ned Hardly is a jewel in the roughNed Hardly is a jewel in the roughNed Hardly is a jewel in the rough

These "occupy" people need to get a more singular message or it's really just a waste of time. Too many people with different agendas.

Don't take that as hating, just an observation.

WHO DEY
Ned Hardly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 09:59 PM   #213
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
These "occupy" people need to get a more singular message or it's really just a waste of time. Too many people with different agendas.

they do if they actually want to accomplish something

COD
Old 11-02-2011, 10:00 PM   #214
WadeJordan

vCash: 7495758
WadeJordan has a spectacular aura aboutWadeJordan has a spectacular aura aboutWadeJordan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

there is a lot of problems, why stick to a singular message
WadeJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 10:01 PM   #215
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by WadeJordan View Post
well you at least need a list

so you can check things off...

I mean some people want stupid shit out there...

"free xbox360 online play"

"free shots for pets"

"crackers with more salt"

I mean fuck... some shit does not need doing THAT badly to be camping out in the streets

COD
Old 11-02-2011, 10:03 PM   #216
Ned Hardly
BWO 4 Life!

Ned Hardly is a jewel in the roughNed Hardly is a jewel in the roughNed Hardly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
they need to get the storage down in cost - they've gotten the cost down on the materials. The cells to store the power for future use are expensive as hell....
Absolutely. The cells/batteries you speak of is a quickly developing technology though. So it may not be that far off.

WHO DEY
Old 11-02-2011, 10:04 PM   #217
WadeJordan

vCash: 7495758
WadeJordan has a spectacular aura aboutWadeJordan has a spectacular aura aboutWadeJordan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
well you at least need a list

so you can check things off...

I mean some people want stupid shit out there...

"free xbox360 online play"

"free shots for pets"

"crackers with more salt"

I mean fuck... some shit does not need doing THAT badly to be camping out in the streets
ill give you that, if someone is asking for something for free, they need to be punched in the throat
WadeJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 10:11 PM   #218
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Absolutely. The cells/batteries you speak of is a quickly developing technology though. So it may not be that far off.
they want you to generate the energy for the power company up here right now - you feed back into the main streams... now this is where it gets weird

the rate is say 20cents a kwh for what you use

they are offering you 80cents a kwh for what you sell to them...

now how can they offer THAT much for your power? I understand hardly anyone is right now but if everyone signed on for that deal right now you would only need like 30 or 40% to bankrupt the energy companies

COD
Old 11-02-2011, 10:13 PM   #219
Ned Hardly
BWO 4 Life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WadeJordan View Post
Just think of it this way....You have 20 people in a room all complaining aboot different things. What message gets through? The answer is none. That's the way the powers that be like it. Occupy people come across like a bunch of babbling idiots.

However, narrow that down to two or three issues with group support and all the sudden the arguments become much more valid.

WHO DEY
Old 11-02-2011, 10:15 PM   #220
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Just think of it this way....You have 20 people in a room all complaining aboot different things. What message gets through? The answer is none. That's the way the powers that be like it. Occupy people come across like a bunch of babbling idiots.

However, narrow that down to two or three issues with group support and all the sudden the arguments become much more valid.
plus you can conceptualize a way to accomplish your goals...

I mean if you want to bust a union it's not the same methods as changing a law.

COD
Old 11-02-2011, 10:22 PM   #221
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

Can't get into this show. Thought some weed might help but no

ATL
PissJug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 10:23 PM   #222
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissJug View Post
Can't get into this show. Thought some weed might help but no
hmmm I guess I can't use that line from half baked then

COD
Old 11-02-2011, 10:23 PM   #223
Ned Hardly
BWO 4 Life!

Quote:
plus you can conceptualize a way to accomplish your goals...

I mean if you want to bust a union it's not the same methods as changing a law.
The only reason I responded to this topic is because I was in downtown New London, CT today and there were 8 or 9 people out protesting and they all were carrying signs with different protest messages. As I sat at the stop light reading them, I just couldn't figure out what the hell they were doing there or what they were trying to accomplish.

WHO DEY
Old 11-02-2011, 10:25 PM   #224
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hmmm I guess I can't use that line from half baked then
You ever listen to Leger on weeeeeed?

ATL
PissJug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 10:26 PM   #225
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
The only reason I responded to this topic is because I was in downtown New London, CT today and there were 8 or 9 people out protesting and they all were carrying signs with different protest messages. As I sat at the stop light reading them, I just couldn't figure out what the hell they were doing there or what they were trying to accomplish.
they wanted you to read your sign

mission accomplished!

COD

Tags
8:40, 9/11, Conspiracy, Dangerous Conversations, down the rabbit hole, Down the rabbits hole ?, Fart Dedication, I'm shapeshifting, Ledger, owned by tucker, Scott Legere, single handedly rocking the thead