Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2011, 04:42 PM   #196
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

i'm gonna miss summer now

COD
Old 07-25-2011, 04:52 PM   #197
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

You need to learn to be happy doing absolutely nuthin!! If you need any tips SJ, let me know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 07-25-2011, 04:54 PM   #198
Ski Lo

vCash: 268304465
Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack Jack View Post
notice i haven't been posting much?
Speech to text.....

Learn it ,Live it,love it..

Old 07-25-2011, 04:55 PM   #199
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
You need to learn to be happy doing absolutely nuthin!!
Old 07-25-2011, 04:55 PM   #200
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i'm gonna miss summer now
You can take slacking to a whole new level.

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
Old 07-25-2011, 04:56 PM   #201
Ski Lo

Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butler View Post
to the ninth power.......
Old 07-25-2011, 04:56 PM   #202
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
I got that W9 form they mentioned in the mail.
I didn't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 07-25-2011, 04:57 PM   #203
Ski Lo

All Bob Dylan quotes..

All he believes are his eyes, And his eyes, they just tell him lies.
Being noticed can be a burden. Jesus got himself crucified because he got himself noticed. So I disappear a lot.
Don't ask me nothin' about nothin'...I just might tell you the truth.
(On being told that some American folk singers like Carolyn Hester, had said that his "folk rock," is liberating them.) Did Carolyn say that? You tell her she can come around and see me any time now that she's liberated.
Dylan's definition of peace : "The moment when you reload your rifle."
I almost didn't make it tonight. Had a flat tire, there was a fork in the road.
I wanna say hello to all the ex-hippies tonight. I’ve never been a hippie myself but I’m an honorary hippie!
If I wasn't Bob Dylan, I'd probably think that Bob Dylan has a lot of answers myself.
Money doesn't talk, it swears.
Now, a very great man once said that some people rob you with a fountain pen. It didn't take too long to find out just what he was talkin' about.
Sailing round the world in a dirty gondola
oh, to be back in the land of Coca-Cola!
The existence of ashes, doorknobs, and windowpanes. (Answer to the question "is there anything you're sure of?")
There doesn't seem to be any tomorrow. Every time I wake up, no matter in what position, it's always been today.
WWF (World Wildlife Fund) is a good cause, I support them, and am proud to lend my music to this effort. Early on, animals were the only ones who liked my music. Now it's pay back time.
What good are fans? You can't eat applause for breakfast. You can't sleep with it.
Yes, I wish that for just one time you could stand inside my shoes, you'd know what a drag it is to see you.
Yippee! I'm a poet, and I know it. Hope I don't blow it.
Old 07-25-2011, 04:59 PM   #204
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
I didn't
The form came from some place in New York City. Maybe that makes a difference?
Old 07-25-2011, 05:00 PM   #205
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

NEW YORK CITY!! We know it's a fraud now!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 07-25-2011, 05:00 PM   #206
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You need to learn to be happy doing absolutely nuthin!! If you need any tips SJ, let me know!
yeah but i cant even get in a car right now.... i need to go out to get supplies... gonna need an errand boy

COD
Old 07-25-2011, 05:01 PM   #207
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
yeah but i cant even get in a car right now.... i need to go out to get supplies... gonna need an errand boy
Chobbles is close, he aint doin nuthin for a couple of months!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 07-25-2011, 05:01 PM   #208
Chob

Quote:
NEW YORK CITY!! We know it's a fraud now!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSxnieYctVM"]‪This Stuff's Made In New York City!!! Pace Thick & Chunky‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
Old 07-25-2011, 05:02 PM   #209
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butler View Post
if i wasn't getting these muscle cramps it would be a lot better...

COD
Old 07-25-2011, 05:03 PM   #210
Chob

Quote:
Chobbles is close, he aint doin nuthin for a couple of months!!
7+ hours =/= close
Closed Thread

Tags
5 More Years, Amy Winehouse, b-side, BRN, BTLS, BTLSRadio, bubba, caylee's going...underground, COX Radio, d-ball, NED, Radioio, radioio bubba