Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2012, 01:06 PM   #196
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Sinister View Post
This x10 :tuddledance:
The idea that being a stunt guy is a road to super stardom is silly. For every Spice that leaps off a building, there's countless D-Balls.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:10 PM   #197
Ulfric Stormcloak
Jarl Of Windhelm

vCash: 5000000
Ulfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly its just a cheap way for hosts to do good Radio without paying for real talent
Old 10-29-2012, 01:13 PM   #198
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Sinister View Post
Exactly its just a cheap way for hosts to do good Radio without paying for real talent
A stunt guy is a step below a wackpacker/goon platoon type. At least with those types they're more well remembered in a few years and they don't have to do anything besides be their regular selves.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:17 PM   #199
Chob

Bubba has every right to be pissed, I'm not saying he doesn't by any means. But for all the people that have no showed for bits in the past, has he ever tried to get anyone in trouble over it? He's just throwing his weight around and he can't handle the fact that he has no say in what goes on at Cox in their constant struggle since the Jacksonville stuff. You have a guy that's clearly not well and trying to cost him his livelihood is a chickenshit move. Leave Cox's business to Shark and his bosses.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:23 PM   #200
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure I'm not the only one who heard bubba say "it's okay Tuddle, you can leave, no hard feelings" so Tuddle leaves and bubba threatens his job? Typical Bubba. I gotta say, I was happy to see Tudds take a shot at Manson too, his "untouchable" status should be no more, since he hasn't done shit in a long time, unless you count the Ned deals. Manson has skated by for years without being called to the carpet for anything and quite frankly I for one am tired of it. Like Iobane said prior, you finally get a worthwhile bit up and bubba doesn't show up tomorrow on the uncensored show (usually the best time for this type of bit) For "practice depositions" I thought he was the self proclaimed "King of Depositions"? why would he need more practice?? I am a bit sad to see Drew flipflop although he did make it very clear all that matters is his own self preservation in the radio business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:27 PM   #201
Ulfric Stormcloak
Jarl Of Windhelm

Ulfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond repute

If tuddle gets fired over this im joining the sixers
Old 10-29-2012, 01:27 PM   #202
Chob

Drew's just trying to get along. He's in a very difficult spot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
"it's okay Tuddle, you can leave, no hard feelings"
Didn't he pretty much say the same thing to BL prior to motherfucking him, his dad, and having his minions continue to trash him after BL had respectfully stepped away?
Old 10-29-2012, 01:30 PM   #203
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Drew's just trying to get along. He's in a very difficult spot.

Didn't he pretty much say the same thing to BL prior to motherfucking him and having his minions continue to trash him?
He is in a bad spot, just shitty to see him have to take the political double talk route is all.

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:33 PM   #204
Chob

Shows aren't up yet. Goddamn it people, I'm trying to load up on emergency audio for this storm everyone is hyping up.

Not for nothing, but for all the BRN'ers that are ragging on Tuddle, Tuddle would've had the shows up by now.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:35 PM   #205
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Still not sure why those aren't automated.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:46 PM   #206
TJGoSurf

TJGoSurf is on a distinguished road

This the listening thread for the Spice show?
Old 10-29-2012, 02:04 PM   #207
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJGoSurf View Post
This the listening thread for the Spice show?
No

Quote:
Old 10-29-2012, 02:06 PM   #208
TJGoSurf

I see sarcasm escapes you.
Old 10-29-2012, 02:08 PM   #209
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJGoSurf View Post
I see sarcasm escapes you.
Not at all, but where has Spice been mentioned anywhere in this thread?
I see relevance escapes you.

Quote:
Old 10-29-2012, 02:14 PM   #210
TJGoSurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
Not at all, but where has Spice been mentioned anywhere in this thread?
I see relevance escapes you.
Wow, ok guess I have to draw a map because you're clearly unoriginal and can't think for yourself. Your signature tells me that. Saw it on a Meme site like 3 months ago.

Step 1. I see everyone bitching about Bubba and the show

Step 2. I say, "Hey is this the _____ listening thread?" In the blank I put in the show I'm currently enjoying most.

Step 3. Most normal people would think, "Hey that TJ guy agrees with us!"

Step 4. No one makes stupid statements.

As you can see you fucked up the entire order of the thread, board, server, internet, destabilized half of Latin America, and actually knocked the Earth off it's axis by .8 degrees with your stupidity. Why didn't you divide by zero for good measure?
Closed Thread

Tags
102.5 The Bone, 96 K-Rock, 98 Rock, BRN, BTLS, BTLSRadio, Bubba Army, Bubba Army Radio, Bubba Clem, Bubba Radio Network, Bubba Saw #3, bubba the love sponge, Radioio, radioio.com