Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2011, 06:43 AM   #2071
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

vCash: 5000000
PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Yep, I did kind of push my kids to play football, try racing motorcycles, baseball, so they had the chance to do it. But when they didn't want to do it anymore, fine.

On the same token, like my oldest wanted to play football, then 2 games in wanted to quit. Nope, you aint quittin. You wanted to do it, you are going to finish!
You did it right, milk.
Old 09-02-2011, 06:45 AM   #2072
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iobane View Post
It ain't wrong to push your boys into sports. I don't hate my dad for forcing me to play baseball for 6+ years and football for 1. It just sucks when I hit 16 I was done with team sports.
My kids played sports their whole childhood. I made the sports available to them, let them pick what they wanted to do, then encouraged and supported them all the way through. They still play, and I'm still there for them, but I'm not a wacko dad that rails on the kids if they aren't kicking ass every two seconds.
Old 09-02-2011, 06:45 AM   #2073
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It ain't wrong to push your boys into sports. I don't hate my dad for forcing me to play baseball for 6+ years and football for 1. It just sucks when I hit 16 I was done with team sports.
yeah, you got a raw deal on that dude! I played baseball, catcher, for 8 yrs. Then my knees got so fucked the Dr told me no more! It fuckin sucked! Played 3rd and SS, but wasn't the same!

Mom wouldn't take me to play football, too far away for practice, so only got to play 1 yr in HS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 09-02-2011, 06:45 AM   #2074
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

Taking the wife to work, she's car-less today. BBIAB.
Old 09-02-2011, 06:46 AM   #2075
Teambaylagoon
Full Cubicle Effect

Teambaylagoon has a spectacular aura aboutTeambaylagoon has a spectacular aura aboutTeambaylagoon has a spectacular aura about

I dont have any kids, and dont ever plan on having any, but I wouldnt force them into any extra-curricular activities they didnt want to do.

Don't tax my gig so hardcore cruster!
Old 09-02-2011, 06:46 AM   #2076
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteFromPA View Post
My kids played sports their whole childhood. I made the sports available to them, let them pick what they wanted to do, then encouraged and supported them all the way through. They still play, and I'm still there for them, but I'm not a wacko dad that rails on the kids if they aren't kicking ass every two seconds.
You did it right as well my friend!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 09-02-2011, 06:48 AM   #2077
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teambaylagoon View Post
I dont have any kids, and dont ever plan on having any, but I wouldnt force them into any extra-curricular activities they didnt want to do.
Nowadays you kind of have to, or they won't do anything but play fuckin video games and become hermits!

Then it comes back to bite you later when they say you didn't let them do anything!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 09-02-2011, 06:48 AM   #2078
Teambaylagoon
Full Cubicle Effect

Teambaylagoon has a spectacular aura aboutTeambaylagoon has a spectacular aura aboutTeambaylagoon has a spectacular aura about

Hah good point.

Old 09-02-2011, 06:52 AM   #2079
legmanct
Nothing Beats A Great Pair of Legs!

legmanct is on a distinguished road

Quote:
So Bubba is stepping back from social networking for a bit, GOOD.
For how long? 6 hours?

Will he make it through the long weekend?
Old 09-02-2011, 06:53 AM   #2080
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by legmanct View Post
For how long? 6 hours?

Will he make it through the long weekend?
We'll see!! but what about Heather, no mention of her and julia??

BTLSRadio Bubba Clem
Goodmorning As I'm walking n2 clem gym I'm telling u I'm going off the socialnetwork grid entirely 4a while. I need2 focus on me/Tyler only

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 09-02-2011, 06:57 AM   #2081
Teambaylagoon
Full Cubicle Effect

What in the Holy Hell!?!
(Eye Bleach required)

Old 09-02-2011, 07:01 AM   #2082
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
We'll see!! but what about Heather, no mention of her and julia??

BTLSRadio Bubba Clem
Goodmorning As I'm walking n2 clem gym I'm telling u I'm going off the socialnetwork grid entirely 4a while. I need2 focus on me/Tyler only
Rut roh...
Old 09-02-2011, 07:10 AM   #2083
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Morning ev'rybody.

What's with all the Ohio stories? Angling for a new affiliate?

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
Old 09-02-2011, 07:10 AM   #2084
milkman
Rock Star

Sup Butler, aint paid much attn to where they are talkin about!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 09-02-2011, 07:17 AM   #2085
Teambaylagoon
Full Cubicle Effect

We've gone from shitting to horse banging

Closed Thread

Tags
All that butt floss, beer manager blues, Bitch named Pizza, BRN, BTLS, Bubba got high, bubba the love sponge, Bubba-free Thursday, bubbas butt hurt, chickens murdered, David Reutimann, DBall's Moped, Die progressive, Hanky is a pussy, hot loins to loin this out, liquor store loser crew, Neditorial - Fantacy Football, negro stick-up love, Radioio, Spiceboy, the cock off, tried and true