Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2012, 06:46 PM   #151
FishMuskys
Venison King!

vCash: 100000000
FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Honestly, I'd love to party with a drunk and stoned Manson. Guy must be hilarious.
Come to KBP. If you do, I promise to get him to the Karaoke bar that he talks about.
Old 12-18-2012, 06:46 PM   #152
Dan Blaze
-

vCash: 5000000
Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1clarkpfl View Post
:rolf2:
You call blind kids names..
Dude, U tough, No, I mean it...
Last bit I'm gonna waste my time with this but:

Guy is an adult, but whatever.

You and the others continued to talk to me about it, I responded. I clearly stated I didn't like the guy, but I was further pressed about it. If it bothers you that much, good. Be bothered. Not gonna waste my time talking to you about it when you're obviously still just trying to get a rise out of me
Old 12-18-2012, 06:46 PM   #153
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Honestly, I'd love to party with a drunk and stoned Manson. Guy must be hilarious.
Most unassuming guy at the events.

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
Old 12-18-2012, 06:47 PM   #154
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Why worry about food at a strip club? Just order the sushi, you won't notice the difference.
Old 12-18-2012, 06:47 PM   #155
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Manson and Donna seem like pretty chill people. Must be a weird dynamic when Bubba is powerpiggin it around them
Old 12-18-2012, 06:48 PM   #156
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfastrct View Post
I'm ripping this, is it worth listening to
Hey now and Welcome
Old 12-18-2012, 06:50 PM   #157
FishMuskys
Venison King!

FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

Thomas C. Cox answered the phone and Chaz is runnin' the board. Bubba is mannin' the wiffle ball bat.
Old 12-18-2012, 06:51 PM   #158
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

You tried calling in Butler?
Old 12-18-2012, 06:52 PM   #159
Chob

Oh there we go. Listen to that pimp smooth talk the ladies.
Old 12-18-2012, 06:52 PM   #160
1c

vCash: 15034102362677
1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Blaze View Post
Last bit I'm gonna waste my time with this but:

Guy is an adult, but whatever.

You and the others continued to talk to me about it, I responded. I clearly stated I didn't like the guy, but I was further pressed about it. If it bothers you that much, good. Be bothered. Not gonna waste my time talking to you about it when you're obviously still just trying to get a rise out of me
Or you could beat it, Seems no one is a fan of your posts.
Or you could stay, I will abuse you, And wait for you to take it to the next level..
Where do you go after blind kids? You belong to the church? Kid touching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Fuckin bullshit call. FUCK YOU REFS!
Old 12-18-2012, 06:53 PM   #161
1c

vCash: 15034102362677
1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute

Butler!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Fuckin bullshit call. FUCK YOU REFS!
Old 12-18-2012, 06:53 PM   #162
Chob

Fuck yeah, give him some shit. Good job Butler, you got some heat going.
Old 12-18-2012, 06:55 PM   #163
Dan Blaze
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1clarkpfl View Post
Or you could beat it, Seems no one is a fan of your posts.
Or you could stay, I will abuse you, And wait for you to take it to the next level..
Where do you go after blind kids? You belong to the church? Kid touching?

Wow.
Old 12-18-2012, 06:55 PM   #164
Chob

I totally get what she's saying though, the interchangeable nature of how they refer to pedophilia/homosexuality and how people take offense is something I understand.
Old 12-18-2012, 06:55 PM   #165
FishMuskys
Venison King!

The best part is Butler has confirmed his trip to KBP!
Closed Thread