Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 02-02-2015, 09:31 AM   #1546
FishMuskys
Venison King!

vCash: 100000000
FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Fish, Seattle Times cover page..."WORST PLAY CALL EVER"

http://seattletimes.com/html/home/index.html
Even their own players are questioning the play call.
FishMuskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 09:34 AM   #1547
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Blaze View Post
look at you puttin in work
I'm buried under snow. You think I have anything better to do?
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 09:35 AM   #1548
Dan Blaze
-

vCash: 5000000
Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

I agree with you about Bubba Raw.

Also it was amazing when a caller asked about IO earlier, Bubba was real quick to be like "uhhhh thats not a thing shut up kiiiid"

Dude has too many projects up in the air as usual.
Dan Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 09:39 AM   #1549
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Also it was amazing when a caller asked about IO earlier, Bubba was real quick to be like "uhhhh thats not a thing shut up kiiiid"

I made a long winded post in the slack thread about him needing to streamline his brand, figure out what to do with io, and perhaps fold Bubba Raw. I won't subject you guys to another wall of text, but he's been given a great opportunity here to freshen things up and expand his brand (eat your heart out Kayla) but he needs some competent web people and a clear vision.
Old 02-02-2015, 09:40 AM   #1550
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

When has IO ever been Bubba's #1 priority? Now that he has a bonafide FM station to ruin you think IO is even in the back of his tiny brain? When was the last time he did an "added value" Thursday show?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 09:41 AM   #1551
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
When has IO ever been Bubba's #1 priority? Now that he has a bonafide FM station to ruin you think IO is even in the back of his tiny brain? When was the last time he did an "added value" Thursday show?
Now with actual ratings on the line, watch him do his "added value" thing on his 10 a.m. music block. He'll probably sit in and hot jock to pop the numbers now and then.
Old 02-02-2015, 09:42 AM   #1552
Dan Blaze
-

vCash: 5000000
Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
I made a long winded post in the slack thread about him needing to streamline his brand, figure out what to do with io, and perhaps fold Bubba Raw. I won't subject you guys to another wall of text, but he's been given a great opportunity here to freshen things up and expand his brand (eat your heart out Kayla) but he needs some competent web people and a clear vision.
I think even with good people the problem is Bubba's vision outweighs any other vision

Quote:
You're not wrong there, I'm just glad we dodged a bullet and there is no Sam Simon hour
Dan Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 09:45 AM   #1553
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fish, Seattle Times cover page..."WORST PLAY CALL EVER"

http://seattletimes.com/html/home/index.html
Sportscenter showed a play he called in the USC v. Texas National championship game where they went on 4th and 1. He ran it and left Reggie Bush on the sidelines. Didn't get the 1st.

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
The Butler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 09:49 AM   #1554
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
He showed how much he cares about WBRN by the people he has on after him. He didn't even think about putting "professional" jocks to run each time slot. What does he do? He goes on the cheap (or free most likely) and gives the Waters family three hours, Manson by proxy Ned for four hours and 25 three hours. None of which are true hosts imo. Hell I'd take Ledge (if he could calm down the conspiracy bullshit a tad) Stan and Haney and even Mike Reeves over what is on there now. He really didn't learn anything from IO, did he?

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 02-02-2015, 09:51 AM   #1555
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Listening to the replay now of him talk about "all the talent they hired". What talent? So now Trace is actually gonna get paid to puke on the radio?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 09:52 AM   #1556
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butler View Post
Sportscenter showed a play he called in the USC v. Texas National championship game where they went on 4th and 1. He ran it and left Reggie Bush on the sidelines. Didn't get the 1st.
Pete doesn't call the offensive plays, Darrell Bevell does, for what that's worth.

Quote:
Old 02-02-2015, 09:53 AM   #1557
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pete doesn't call the offensive plays, Darrell Bevell does, for what that's worth.
Not any more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 09:54 AM   #1558
FishMuskys
Venison King!

vCash: 100000000
FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

FishMuskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 09:55 AM   #1559
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Listening to the replay now of him talk about "all the talent they hired". What talent? So now Trace is actually gonna get paid to puke on the radio?
Exactly, I was actually hoping to hear some actual Jocks getting a shot, not just IO rehashed nepotism bullshit, this will fail, fail quickly and horribly.

Quote:
Old 02-02-2015, 09:56 AM   #1560
Chob

Yeah, an FM friendly Cluster...fudge? radio won't work. It's already in a bit of a death slot.

They really need a strong personality handling middays or afternoons. I like the idea of PM Mad Monkey but 25 may end up burning himself out.

Tags
#BubbaTheFraudSponge, #BubbaTheGayFish, #BubbaTheHackSponge, #BubbaTheMouthBreathingDick, #LOD, #ShutDownTheClown, 98.7 The Cuck, BTLS, Bubba the Botox Sponge, Bubba veiny leg sponge, bubbathestillbetterthencowheadsponge, butthutt cripple, cowhead ate my mom, cowhead buffed my strudel, cowhead farts on air, Cowhead fucked carmin, cowhead has diabetes, Cowhead is a jew, Cowhead leads everyone down path, Cowhead likes kugel, Cowheads beard is llama pubes, decorative swizzle, Fuck the Bone., Hogans hulking hog, Parodies & Bits & Bits, Pro Flowers is Bubba Army friendly, radioio.com, Spice, The Bone sucks, WHOOOO