Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 04-22-2013, 03:38 PM   #91
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

I see Spice on the video stream.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 03:39 PM   #92
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

I've been watching wrestling so long I expect Bubba to show up and hit Spice with a steel chair and put him through a table.
Old 04-22-2013, 03:40 PM   #93
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
Hey Chob, too bad you don't live in Tampa, you could sell all of your clean urine to these radio degenerates
Genius idea good sir.
Old 04-22-2013, 03:41 PM   #94
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Afternoon peoples.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
I see Spice on the video stream.
Link?

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
The Butler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 03:43 PM   #95
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butler View Post
Afternoon peoples.

Link?
http://www.theboneonline.com/videos/...theatre/vn6xH/
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 03:47 PM   #96
The Butler
Degenerate Member

The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Old 04-22-2013, 03:49 PM   #97
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I've been watching wrestling so long I expect Bubba to show up and hit Spice with a steel chair and put him through a table.
I think Bubba would win back a lot of fans if he showed up, yelled "cut the music" declared his team eligible for the draft and demanded the first pick, but alas, he's nowhere to be found. I'm gonna be listening extra careful for any shots taken at him. Cow already got off one about "I really care about this draft and actually want to be here" so I can only imagine more shots will be taken, subtle or otherwise.
Old 04-22-2013, 03:53 PM   #98
Ace
Resident promo cutter to various radio shows

vCash: 5000000
Ace is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
Sup Ace, you getting ready for the draft?
You know it! Intested to see how this goes, kinda wish bubba was there but bwat-ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
I say stupid shit
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 03:53 PM   #99
Chob

Dan, you play Bioshock Infinite yet? I have the damn Songbird jingle stuck in my head.
Old 04-22-2013, 03:55 PM   #100
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
You know it! Intested to see how this goes, kinda wish bubba was there but bwat-ever.
But no one will show up in the morning. I bet at least a handful of people are taking the day off to go to that broadcast at least. And it's best not to have Bubba and Spice in the same room I'd imagine. Or Bubba and Cowhead to a lesser extent. And him being in there with the BMS might be awkward even if he finally realized what an asshole he was to them.
Old 04-22-2013, 03:56 PM   #101
Ulfric Stormcloak
Jarl Of Windhelm

Ulfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond repute

Ulfric Stormcloak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 03:56 PM   #102
Chob

Fuck Hogan.
Old 04-22-2013, 03:57 PM   #103
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
But no one will show up in the morning. I bet at least a handful of people are taking the day off to go to that broadcast at least. And it's best not to have Bubba and Spice in the same room I'd imagine. Or Bubba and Cowhead to a lesser extent. And him being in there with the BMS might be awkward even if he finally realized what an asshole he was to them.
All great points, you think Bubba realizes no one on the bone wants to associate with him anymore?
Old 04-22-2013, 03:58 PM   #104
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Quote:
Dan, you play Bioshock Infinite yet? I have the damn Songbird jingle stuck in my head.
I dislike the Bioshock series on Principle for System Shock 2 related reasons

The commercial song for Infinite is the best part of the game for me.
Dan Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 03:59 PM   #105
The Butler
Degenerate Member

Tags
102.5 The Bone, 102.5 The Bone Draft, Twilight Teeth