Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2012, 11:19 AM   #151
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindLawrence View Post
The lawsuit with Bubba and Hogan is over.

http://www.wwemafia.com/2012/10/hulk...ge-settle.html
Lame.

Everything he said about the Hogan family was 100% true.
Old 10-29-2012, 11:20 AM   #152
Thanos

vCash: 10621959
Thanos will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Blaze View Post
Its not a job, its a radio bit that Bubba has gotten tons of income off of, and is one of the only things interesting on his show in years. The reason it is interesting is not Bubba and his gay antics, or Augie and his love of tiny penises. It was Tuddle.

I can see I'm wasting my time trying to use logic here as a lot of you just see Tuddle as a stupid stunt guy, instead of an actual radio talent. The guy tried to get shit worked out, Bubba and crew failed to do their due diligence and set shit up ahead of time, assuming that everyone would just jump because the almighty Bubba said jump.

Well fuck Bubba, fuck Bubba"saw", and fuck Hurricane's jobber ass too.
You agree to do something, it's a job. I don't care if it's rotating your neighbor's tires or dropping the bomb on Hiroshima. A job is a job is a job. Period. You don't like the terms, don't agree and then back out. No one seems to want to accept that point.

Old 10-29-2012, 11:21 AM   #153
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Lame.

Everything he said about the Hogan family was 100% true.
Bubba actually read the damn thing coming out of break. Weak!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 10-29-2012, 11:21 AM   #154
Dan Blaze
-

vCash: 5000000
Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Except you're ignoring that he attempted to negotiate BEFORE accepting, but what the fuck ever, again I'm obviously wasting my time.
Old 10-29-2012, 11:23 AM   #155
Thanos

Quote:
Except you're ignoring that he attempted to negotiate BEFORE accepting, but what the fuck ever, again I'm obviously wasting my time.
I understand that. If Tuddle tried negotiating new terms and they weren't accepted, he shouldn't have agree to do the job on the unaltered terms offered. It's as simple as that.

Old 10-29-2012, 11:23 AM   #156
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgator View Post
Who the hell changed my avatar?
No one. It's the new stock avatar. For Halloween at least. If uploaded your own it would've stayed the same.
Old 10-29-2012, 11:24 AM   #157
Dan Blaze
-

vCash: 5000000
Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
I understand that. If Tuddle tried negotiating new terms and they weren't accepted, he shouldn't have agree to do the job on the unaltered terms offered. It's as simple as that.
He didn't, you know, since he ISN'T FUCKING THERE RIGHT NOW. He turned the "job" down before "work" started. Might have been the day of, but that is exactly what the god damned fuck HE JUST DID THIS MORNING. HE DIDN'T AGREE.

edit: I keep saying I'm done and then I waste my time replying to Thanos again, I apologize to everyone, I'll stop, obviously it isn't going to make a damned bit of difference. Fuck this stupid bullshit,
Old 10-29-2012, 11:29 AM   #158
Thanos

Quote:
He didn't, you know, since he ISN'T FUCKING THERE RIGHT NOW. He turned the "job" down before "work" started. Might have been the day of, but that is exactly what the god damned fuck HE JUST DID THIS MORNING. HE DIDN'T AGREE.
Dan, calm down my friend. No need for you to get so heated over this. I think your anger is keeping you from thinking clearly.

Tuddle had already agreed to do Saw again. He may have wanted to change his pay rate, but he didn't negotiate that change into the deal. Instead, he agreed to do Saw as the offer stood. Jump forward many days to today. He shows up to do Saw, only to complain that he wants more money.

He had already agreed to do Saw, only to show up a few minutes before the bit is supposed to start and demands a change of terms.

Here's the lesson to take away from this Saw debacle...

A real man does the job they agree to do. They don't back out or whine about terms when that job needs to be done.

Old 10-29-2012, 11:30 AM   #159
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

get in a wreck Buck!

ATL
Old 10-29-2012, 11:31 AM   #160
Chob

Let's keep shit in perspective. This is about dudes getting locked in a shed for a radio bit.

Ryan's...an interesting guy and Augie is Augie. It'll be entertaining enough without Tuddle who has a real job to worry about. Something Buck is clearly unaware of.
Old 10-29-2012, 11:32 AM   #161
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

they don't have the audio this time wtf is up with that?

ATL
Old 10-29-2012, 11:38 AM   #162
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

vCash: 1234082629786
NeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond repute

IF tuds still has a job chob!

that's my only issue in this bubba trying to wreck the dudes job.

Not Dead
Old 10-29-2012, 11:38 AM   #163
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

the listeners are getting Sawed having to listen to the DD on the Raw feed

ATL
Old 10-29-2012, 11:40 AM   #164
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeTaS View Post
IF tuds still has a job chob!

that's my only issue in this bubba trying to wreck the dudes job.
When Bubba says "jump" I don't think Shark replies "how high?" Nothing's going to happen to him on Drew's show. Bubba's making empty threats again. He has no power to fire someone in a building he barely ever visits.
Old 10-29-2012, 11:41 AM   #165
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

Bubba should be fired for trying to strong arm management into firing Tuddle

ATL
Closed Thread

Tags
102.5 The Bone, 96 K-Rock, 98 Rock, BRN, BTLS, BTLSRadio, Bubba Army, Bubba Army Radio, Bubba Clem, Bubba Radio Network, Bubba Saw #3, bubba the love sponge, Radioio, radioio.com