Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 09-20-2014, 01:19 PM   #16
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Ok here's why I think it can't be 25 or possibly even Frank.

The big clue here was "land-line"

I don't think 25 has a land line and I can't see frank having one either. Most people just have a cell phone now and don't pay two bills.

Manson seems like the only fuddy duddy old enough to still have a land line
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 08:06 PM   #17
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Get that shit checked ASAP.
i was hoping for a little more discretion but thanks
PissJug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 08:36 PM   #18
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
Manson seems like the only fuddy duddy old enough to still have a land line
Him and bubba were talking about how good calls sound from land lines the other day and they both said they still have land lines at the house...hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 10:10 AM   #19
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Now it appears Shannon is really fucking with bubba's head.

He dishes the dirt he has a mole, then goes on twitter and says hi to 25 which IMO will cast bubba's eye directly on 25.

Which kinda makes it look like Shannon is trying to get 25 fired (probably so the bone can hire him) and it also makes me think 25 is for sure not the mole cause you wouldn't say there's a mole and then directly interact with them would you?

Unless that's to throw off suspicion.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw[/ame]
Old 09-21-2014, 10:28 AM   #20
TelegramSam

vCash: 5000000
TelegramSam is a glorious beacon of lightTelegramSam is a glorious beacon of lightTelegramSam is a glorious beacon of lightTelegramSam is a glorious beacon of lightTelegramSam is a glorious beacon of light

Shannon is not very good at this IMHO.
TelegramSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 10:30 AM   #21
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

25 is a sexist dick who won't say hi to guys.

Just wanted to put that out there.
Old 09-21-2014, 10:30 AM   #22
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

He's got all the time in the world for fat tittied white whores, but can't take 2 minutes to wish anyone else a happy sunday

we see how you are now 25.
Old 09-21-2014, 10:32 AM   #23
TelegramSam

TelegramSam is a glorious beacon of lightTelegramSam is a glorious beacon of lightTelegramSam is a glorious beacon of lightTelegramSam is a glorious beacon of lightTelegramSam is a glorious beacon of light

It would be pretty funny if Bubba falls for this and fires 25.
TelegramSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 10:40 AM   #24
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

don't worry - bubba has his team of crack investigators on this. You know the same guys who thought ludlow was like 15 different people

Before this is over it will just be bubba and a cardboard cut out of Brent in the corner doing the show
Old 09-21-2014, 12:49 PM   #25
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

It'll be a doll of Brent. One with an old school pull string that just says things affirming what Bubba says.

*ZIP*

ABSOLUTELY BUBBA!

Shame 25 has to be dragged into Bubba's bullshit but it beats packing e-cigs I figure.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 02:57 PM   #26
TJGoSurf

TJGoSurf is on a distinguished road

I'm going with Manson. Remember the As the Bone Burns? Bubba asked Manson where he got all these drops from Shannon and Manson said, "I told him to record it for me"
TJGoSurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 03:00 PM   #27
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJGoSurf View Post
I'm going with Manson. Remember the As the Bone Burns? Bubba asked Manson where he got all these drops from Shannon and Manson said, "I told him to record it for me"
Nice. I missed that whole bit and the discussion of it.

Manson seems like one of those guys where once he has enough money he'll quit radio and you'll never hear him again.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 03:19 PM   #28
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Just noticed Ned still follows shannon...

Neds on the list now
Old 09-22-2014, 03:19 PM   #29
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

In fact so does Miss bubba army.. If she's miss bubba army why the fuck is she following burke?

Tags
melanoma, moles