Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 10-22-2013, 04:20 PM   #1
RadioMark
New Mark
No Avatar

vCash: 5000000
RadioMark is on a distinguished road
Default Tuddle Observation

New to the board here and have always wanted to check it out. Just was curious of any of you guys knew what was up with tuddle? I follow his wife on both Twitter and Facebook and there's not one mention of her being married to tudds anymore? Am I reading into things because I always thought he lucked out in landing her.

Live the layout of the forum how many of you guys are on twitter as well?
RadioMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:24 PM   #2
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Hey now and Welcome

the website has a twitter and a few of us are on there as well. Mainly we stick around the forum though...

As for Tuddle and his Wife - She seems to kinda keep online persona away from Tuddle. I don't know if it's cause of her line of work or what, but as far as I know they're still together.

If not look out cause I've been holding a secret crush on her for a few years now.

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:24 PM   #3
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Tuddle is a member here as well so maybe he can shed some light on this.

COD
Old 10-22-2013, 04:47 PM   #4
RadioMark
New Mark
No Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
Hey now and Welcome

the website has a twitter and a few of us are on there as well. Mainly we stick around the forum though...

As for Tuddle and his Wife - She seems to kinda keep online persona away from Tuddle. I don't know if it's cause of her line of work or what, but as far as I know they're still together.

If not look out cause I've been holding a secret crush on her for a few years now.
Yeah you and me to brother I've always that she was hotter then hell. I could've have sworn she has her status as married at one time. There's hardly any pics of them together that aren't recent. I've always liked tuddle so out of respect I didn't want to ask her. Just curious.
Old 10-22-2013, 04:50 PM   #5
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

He's always joked that their marriage was rocky but I always took it with a grain of salt since it was said on the radio

Never really paid too much attention to anyones status to be honest.

COD
Old 10-22-2013, 04:59 PM   #6
RadioMark
New Mark
No Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
He's always joked that their marriage was rocky but I always took it with a grain of salt since it was said on the radio

Never really paid too much attention to anyones status to be honest.
You mentioned tuddle comes on here is his wife Kristin a member?
Old 10-22-2013, 05:09 PM   #7
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

No his wife isn't a forum member but Tuddle checks out the Drew show thread and posts from time to time in the slack threads.
Dan Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 05:45 PM   #8
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioMark View Post
You mentioned tuddle comes on here is his wife Kristin a member?
negative

COD