Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 03-06-2013, 09:55 AM   #1
TheWalleh
Giant Douche Bag
No Avatar

vCash: 5000000
TheWalleh is on a distinguished road
Default The Details on Simply Red's Offer

[ame]http://youtu.be/IXILHZ6Ee5M[/ame]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
I don't like this fuck machine business. It's the first step to a robot takeover.
http://www.robotgospel.com
http://learn.condomdepot.com
TheWalleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:46 AM   #2
TheWalleh
Giant Douche Bag
No Avatar

--

Quote:
I don't like this fuck machine business. It's the first step to a robot takeover.

Last edited by TheWalleh; 03-07-2013 at 09:05 AM.
Old 03-06-2013, 11:49 AM   #3
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

"It's a slow process." Over six years by my count.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 02:39 PM   #4
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

damn that's some interesting shit right there.

I've never heard of anyone being told not to come to work cause they're so good they prevent others form learning.

Also: Tara is claiming she makes 24,000 a year?
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 02:40 PM   #5
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

The fact that Tara is in charge of HR shows exactly how far that place has slid. No offense to Tara, but what in the fuck does she now about what needs to get done by whom at a radio station? I'm sure she's efficient in a "corporate" structure like she claims... but this is RADIO
Old 03-06-2013, 03:03 PM   #6
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

I'd like to amend my statement - That sounded harsh on Tara and at least she's trying. Really it's hurricane that clearly does not belong there.

Pantera had issues with him

Tuddle said he never contacted him after tuddle tried to negotiate more money for the bubba saw

What did bubba expect by hiring a guy who let MJ's show go down in flames? I mean MJ was not the only person on that show to blame for it tanking.

Not only that but you've had an environment where bubba made his employees struggle and humiliate themselves for job advancement... and then he brings in this new guy (hurricane) and he gets the velvet glove? I can see why he's resented around the BRN
Old 03-06-2013, 03:12 PM   #7
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Well part of "growing with syndication affiliates etc.," is actually growing the business and hiring new, talented, knowledgeable people. Continuing to lose employees is the opposite of that. Any other business owner/small company would look at what's going on and decide to look inward instead of motherfucking everyone that leaves.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:28 PM   #8
FishMuskys
Venison King!

vCash: 100000000
FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Walleh, let me ask you a question. Would you have accepted the part-time job(25 hours/week) if it paid the $9-$10/hour like Bubba suggested?
FishMuskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:12 AM   #9
TheWalleh
Giant Douche Bag
No Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishMuskys View Post
Hey Walleh, let me ask you a question. Would you have accepted the part-time job(25 hours/week) if it paid the $9-$10/hour like Bubba suggested?

Yep that what was stated in the packet. No worries now. From what I see in the forum it's all burning anyways. All gravy.

Quote:
Old 03-07-2013, 06:20 AM   #10
FishMuskys
Venison King!

vCash: 100000000
FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWalleh View Post
Yep that what was stated in the packet. No worries now. From what I see in the forum it's all burning anyways. All gravy.
Too early in the mornin' to understand that answer. I guess I'd be pissed that Bubba's offer got countered by Hurricane. Good luck to ya, maybe see in a couple weeks when we all get together.
FishMuskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:27 AM   #11
TheWalleh
Giant Douche Bag
No Avatar

Apparently it was too early for me to write an answer. haha In the packet that they where flipping out about I did have in there that if it was part time at that 9-10 I would accept it. However, what I would or would not accept has no bearing on the situation now. Any opportunity I "had" is waaaaaaaaaay gone.

Quote:
Old 03-07-2013, 08:16 AM   #12
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWalleh View Post
Apparently it was too early for me to write an answer. haha In the packet that they where flipping out about I did have in there that if it was part time at that 9-10 I would accept it. However, what I would or would not accept has no bearing on the situation now. Any opportunity I "had" is waaaaaaaaaay gone.
that sucks. I think the BRN is dropping the ball here. This just reminded me of when vince failed to establish a way to introduce and cultivate new talent and lost his #1 position to the wcw and then again in 2000 when all the attitude wrestlers wanted to retire... the WWE had nothing that the crowd would get behind.

/posedown
Old 03-07-2013, 04:47 PM   #13
Chob

Did you just compare this situation to wrestling? I'm both impressed and dumbfounded.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:33 PM   #14
Mugsy
Just helpin oot

vCash: 100746211
Mugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishMuskys View Post
Fuck people...save the dogs first.
Mugsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:34 PM   #15
Chob

Timely, verbose commentary as usual Mugs.