Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 05-03-2011, 05:04 AM   #1
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

vCash: 5000000
PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold
Default Robin on Justin TV

For those of you looking to fill some time during Bubber's mini-vacation, perhaps some Robin Quivers on Justin TV will satisfy your needs:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfOIAnFbddc[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W_25nW7XKY[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXU4bhWb5tI[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFkvDpzOedE[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8km3115ZOIw[/yt]
PeteFromPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 12:51 PM   #2
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

chob will be all over this

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 01:38 PM   #3
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack Jack View Post
chob will be all over this
I expect to be banned for posting it. It's been nice, SJ. Really good to see 'ya.
Old 05-03-2011, 02:42 PM   #4
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Oh lord. Well, at least she went with a professional video chat site and not fucking Tikilive.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 03:11 PM   #5
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

The key is to smoke a shitload of peyote before watching the videos.
Old 05-04-2011, 11:09 AM   #6
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteFromPA View Post
The key is to smoke a shitload of peyote before watching the videos.
uh... don't you eat peyote? I think smoking it is the same as mushrooms - it doesn't do nothing

COD
Old 05-04-2011, 01:33 PM   #7
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

Quote:
uh... don't you eat peyote? I think smoking it is the same as mushrooms - it doesn't do nothing
Beats me. I'm a failure at being a stoner and a slacker.
Old 05-05-2011, 10:02 PM   #8
WadeJordan

vCash: 7495758
WadeJordan has a spectacular aura aboutWadeJordan has a spectacular aura aboutWadeJordan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
you smoke it
WadeJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 10:12 PM   #9
Lerch

vCash: 2000000000000
Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute

smoke mushrooms too. the stems. and then the resin. talk about dreams..
Lerch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 07:01 PM   #10
Andyfromontario
I haven't had sex since my family reunion

Andyfromontario will become famous soon enoughAndyfromontario will become famous soon enough

Enjoying the Robin stuff

Peyote/Mushrooms are for eating
Andyfromontario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 07:31 PM   #11
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Peanut butter and jelly; Kobe and the Lakers; Howard and Robin. Some things are just meant to be together.

But, in an exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com, longtime Howard Stern sidekick Robin Quivers says she could soon be going out on her own – 30 years after joining Stern.

“I love to do radio and television and I’ve always wanted my own television show, so I’ve been putting out feelers for those kinds of things” said Quivers, 58.

“(I could) express myself in ways that I don’t necessarily get to express myself on our show.“

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...undation-oprah

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
The Butler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 08:07 PM   #12
Lerch

vCash: 2000000000000
Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute

Is being in radio a stigma against getting your foot in the door in television? radio must hate seacrest.
Lerch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 05:45 AM   #13
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butler View Post
Peanut butter and jelly; Kobe and the Lakers; Howard and Robin. Some things are just meant to be together.

But, in an exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com, longtime Howard Stern sidekick Robin Quivers says she could soon be going out on her own – 30 years after joining Stern.

“I love to do radio and television and I’ve always wanted my own television show, so I’ve been putting out feelers for those kinds of things” said Quivers, 58.

“(I could) express myself in ways that I don’t necessarily get to express myself on our show.“

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...undation-oprah
They should all be doing something different now. The Show truly has run its course.
Old 05-07-2011, 05:32 PM   #14
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

Oh, and if you're into self-abuse, check out http://robinquivers.com. Turn up the sound and refresh the page. You'll be treated to Robin's cackle EVERY TIME you navigate back to the main page.
Old 05-08-2011, 02:30 PM   #15
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

I'm telling you - you don't smoke mushrooms unless you want SPORES in your lungs.

you brew peyote into a tea to reduce the vomiting...

you don't ingest the poison when you smoke it - it just evaporates..

rookies

COD