Raw Radio Talk

Raw Radio Talk (http://www.rawradiotalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Raw Radio Talk Lounge (http://www.rawradiotalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Saturday replay of Friday morning FM show (http://www.rawradiotalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1608)

Mugsy 04-24-2010 03:21 PM

Saturday replay of Friday morning FM show

Well sirius Finally did something right after 5 years.

milkman 04-24-2010 03:23 PM

You know it was because of my strongly worded email right!! :D

Chob 04-24-2010 03:23 PM

They'll screw something else up soon enough. :jj:
Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 146045)

Of course. :mrgreen:

Mugsy 04-24-2010 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 146045)

Thanks....i forgot to get a copy of the fri morning show from me iggy site, so this is cool.

How goes it Milk und Chob?

Mugsy 04-24-2010 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chob (Post 146046)
They'll screw something else up soon enough. :jj:

Of course. :mrgreen:

I'm sure sirius edited it for content....like the miami giveaway deal.:pm:

milkman 04-24-2010 03:25 PM

:lol:

Sup Chob, Mugs!! How goes it today!!

Me..Mezcal is good wif Icehouse and :rattler: :D

milkman 04-24-2010 03:27 PM

In case you forgot me email!! :D

Tim, why is it you guys do everything you can to disappoint and piss off Bubba fans? You act like it is such a big deal to program replays and such. Why don’t you guys realize Bubba is your number 2 listened to show with a fan base second only to Howard?

Us fans have asked for months to have you replay the Friday FM show on Saturdays, so all the fans at least have a chance to hear it. But no, you act like it is some incredulous task that requires an act of congress to do. Pathetic.

Now, as I understand it, you plan to play the Friday FM show on the 3 PM Friday timeslot, instead of replaying the only live Sirius show Bubba get’s to do. Not all fans have access to listen to the 10 AM show and very much look forward to the 3 PM replay.

What in the hell is so hard about doing something so simple for us Bubba fans like playing the FM Friday show on the Saturday slot? Which by the way is always getting pushed back for that pathetic Geek time show, like it is right now as I am typing this email to you.

Come on man, is it so hard to give us Bubba fans a little consideration? If you goal is to drive Bubba and his fans away from Sirius, you are doing a very good job at that.

I don’t doubt Bubba will not be resigned and this will end. But maybe that is your plan.

Mike

Mugsy 04-24-2010 03:29 PM

Damn i wish they would re-sign Bubba.:(

Mugsy 04-24-2010 03:32 PM

Psychologists are phonys??? I could have told you that.:lol:

milkman 04-24-2010 03:36 PM

Yeah, and it sucks when they get to make decisions on who is the best parent!! Went through that shit. So i paid $500 for one to counter what me ex wifes said. Judge said, draw, no changes!! Fuckin bullshit!!

Mugsy 04-24-2010 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 146056)
Yeah, and it sucks when they get to make decisions on who is the best parent!! Went through that shit. So i paid $500 for one to counter what me ex wifes said. Judge said, draw, no changes!! Fuckin bullshit!!

It's all a shakedown.:lol:

Mugsy 04-24-2010 03:46 PM

I'm sorry but that paper fags SUCKED!!!!

Mugsy 04-24-2010 03:49 PM

I wonder what's in it for Bubba to mark oot for these tools?

Mugsy 04-24-2010 03:50 PM

OHHhhh....free Bubba advertisement on mtv.....i KNEW there was an angle.....whew.

SJ 04-24-2010 03:54 PM

what in the

what day is it?

what the fuck

:lol: