Raw Radio Talk

Raw Radio Talk (http://www.rawradiotalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Thread Archive (http://www.rawradiotalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Weekly Listening Thread - Oct 26-30, 2009 (http://www.rawradiotalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1271)

SJ 10-26-2009 04:27 PM

anyone ever watched are you smarter then a 5th grader and looked at the crowd?

WTF is going on there? It's like a museum of freaks

Spaz 10-26-2009 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silent Jesus (Post 86202)
anyone ever watched are you smarter then a 5th grader and looked at the crowd?

WTF is going on there? It's like a museum of freaks

funny !! they use the same crowd when the president speaks....

SJ 10-26-2009 04:29 PM

I doubt obama says bullshiz with a z - I think he can tell the FCC to go ahead and fine him for saying bullshit and he'll cut their funding

SJ 10-26-2009 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPAZREED (Post 86203)
funny !! they use the same crowd when the president speaks....

:rofl:

Spaz 10-26-2009 04:30 PM

i say right now on record that they will get some sort of a show....

milkman 10-26-2009 04:30 PM

Bubba...I'm not gonna vote for Obama again if he doesn't say bullshit????? WUT!!! How bout cuz he is rooning our country at the fastest pace ever!!! IMO!!!

Aye...another place another time!!

Spaz 10-26-2009 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 86207)
Bubba...I'm not gonna vote for Obama again if he doesn't say bullshit????? WUT!!! How bout cuz he is rooning our country at the fastest pace ever!!! IMO!!!

yes another place and time ,but thats not opinion thats a fact.....

Chob 10-26-2009 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silent Jesus (Post 86169)
anyone here remember posting this? :lol:

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

The Sositch guy is a working class hero. :jj:

SJ 10-26-2009 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 86207)

he's not rooning nothin - it's already rooned :lol:

I believe the crazy theory that Bush neglected so many programs and run them into such a huge debt of mismanagement, that obama had no choice but to dump all the money back into those programs or else they would crumble apart completely -

Think the school system is bad now? Imagine it with NO money at all.... all of a sudden you have NO public school system - a lot of your major programs are that close to collapse -

again IMO and from a dumb canuck :lol:

SJ 10-26-2009 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chob (Post 86209)
The Sositch guy is a working class hero. :jj:

ah nostalgia

SJ 10-26-2009 04:39 PM

this song blows

SJ 10-26-2009 04:40 PM

music panhandling - and Bubba said they put this on every army homepage?

uh huh.... brainwashing much?

also - that explains the 1 mil hits

don't pokemon videos have 1 mil hits?

milkman 10-26-2009 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silent Jesus (Post 86210)
he's not rooning nothin - it's already rooned :lol:

I believe the crazy theory that Bush neglected so many programs and run them into such a huge debt of mismanagement, that obama had no choice but to dump all the money back into those programs or else they would crumble apart completely -

Think the school system is bad now? Imagine it with NO money at all.... all of a sudden you have NO public school system - a lot of your major programs are that close to collapse -

again IMO and from a dumb canuck :lol:

Don't get me started!!! You will regret it!!! :lol:

But schools should be a state issue, not federal. I pay a hell of a lot of local property taxes for our schools system, plus the supposed lottery that get's raped for everything but education. 10 bilion for education my ass. If that was the case, we would have the best fuckin education in the country.

Anyhow!!! How bout them fuckin Yankees that I despise so much as well!!! :lol:

SJ 10-26-2009 04:41 PM

record breaking 5x post whore extravaganza bonus post!

aw fuck - way to screw it up milk

:rofl:

Spaz 10-26-2009 04:43 PM

he's not rooning nothin - it's already rooned...but he's doing nothing to fix it..

most of the social programs were insolvent or will/would be anyhow we should cut our losses there not pour money they print that is quickly becoming worthless at the problem.

during the election O bama said they spend $13,000 per student
just say 20 kids per class $260,000 per class money ain't the problem with the schools again throwing money we ain't got won't fix it .