Raw Radio Talk

Raw Radio Talk (http://www.rawradiotalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sports (http://www.rawradiotalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   NCAA Pick Six (http://www.rawradiotalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=280)

Shag 09-03-2009 02:51 PM

NCAA Pick Six

I found a game online that some of you might be interested in. It's called pick six. Every week starting this saturday I''ll post six games with point spreads. Pick a team for each game. For everyone you get right you get 1 point. Get all 6 right you get 3 bonus points. The one with the most points at the end of the season wins. If this sounds good or anyone has another game thats better post it up and we'll do that or if there's any changes you want to make to this game, post it. I like it cause it's simple and I'll be able to keep tally easier. Let me know.

BrickBanland 09-03-2009 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shag (Post 63457)
I found a game online that some of you might be interested in. It's called pick six. Every week starting this saturday I''ll post six games with point spreads. Pick a team for each game. For everyone you get right you get 1 point. Get all 6 right you get 3 bonus points. The one with the most points at the end of the season wins. If this sounds good or anyone has another game thats better post it up and we'll do that or if there's any changes you want to make to this game, post it. I like it cause it's simple and I'll be able to keep tally easier. Let me know.

yeah, im in!

Hank 09-03-2009 11:02 PM

I'm in as well. Do u get extra points for coming the closest to the winning score or is that too much extra BS?

DFender 09-04-2009 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shag (Post 63457)

I'm up for it, fo' sho'.

Shag 09-04-2009 10:01 AM

Alrighty, I guess we'll start next Saturday in case anymore want in to give them time, plus this weekends games are pretty shitty except for a few. So we'll start next weekend then. Check here Weds. or Thurs. for the first six games.

DFender 09-05-2009 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shag (Post 64259)
Alrighty, I guess we'll start next Saturday in case anymore want in to give them time, plus this weekends games are pretty shitty except for a few. So we'll start next weekend then. Check here Weds. or Thurs. for the first six games.

lmao... Boomer! Sooner!

SJ 09-05-2009 02:58 PM

can we play - guess where my hand is?

lmao

wow did I stumble in the wrong forum :lol:

BrickBanland 09-05-2009 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silent Jesus (Post 65200)
can we play - guess where my hand is?

lmao

wow did I stumble in the wrong forum :lol:

Dude, play. You'll prolly beat all of us, you will be the kingbubba.com pick 6 champ!

Hank 09-05-2009 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DFender (Post 65147)
lmao... Boomer! Sooner!

what ever that means :lol:

Hank 09-05-2009 04:44 PM

My pick for tonights marquee = alabama wins 28-10 over VT. I know we're starting the pool next week but who do yall got in this game?

BrickBanland 09-05-2009 06:24 PM

I am taking Va. Tech. 13-10.

milkman 09-05-2009 07:16 PM

Bama 24 - 14

Hank 09-05-2009 07:18 PM

No more picks game started.

Go bama, :D

Hank 09-05-2009 11:05 PM

BYU over the sooners 14-13 didn't see that one comin. Go mormons

Still luff u Deb :D

http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=292480201

BrickBanland 09-06-2009 10:05 AM

That game was a shocker. Kudos to the BYU coaching staff for taking advantage of a young and inexperienced OU o-line. The Cougs were bringing zone blitzes that brought chaos to the young line. I'm pissed Stoops never adjusted at half, I hate to play arm-chair QB but Stoops never simplified the offense for the back up QB. Only 24 caries between Murray and Brown and I know I would've gotten them more involved in the passing game once Bradford was ruled out.