PDA

View Full Version : Worst Song Ever

Lerch
03-03-2014, 04:16 PM
90's Edition - Today's Match Up: Limp BizKit vs. Sophie B. Hawkins. The 90's started with a flash, and ended on fire. During LB's performance at Woodstock 99' a riot broke out. People got injured, property was destroyed, and what I will laughingly call "people" set a bunch of stuff on fire. That was the true end of the 90's for me. I'm not saying it was Limp Bizkit's fault. I WILL say, however, this song REALLY sucks.

Limp Bizkit - Nookie - YouTube

Lerch
03-03-2014, 04:16 PM
Sometimes, I don't remember much about a song or an artist, and I have to look them up on the wiki to get info. That was of little help here. Sophie B was another one-and-done of 90's (one too many). She won the 93 Grammy for best New Artist, which per usual, actually meant "Never to be heard from again"

Sophie B. Hawkins - Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover - YouTube

Ski Lo
03-07-2014, 10:29 AM
Living Colour - Cult Of Personality - YouTube

I fucking hate it.

Lerch
03-07-2014, 06:00 PM
WORST SONG EVER* 90's Edition- Today's Matchup: Joey Lawrence vs. Creed. Following standard operating procedure, TV star and Teen Heartthrob Joey Lawrence records a music album. While his voice isn't HORRIBLE, he has all the rock and roll chops of... well, all the OTHER TV stars that recorded albums before him. Press **THANKS** for this video if you think it's the worst and move JOEY into Round 2 (Last winner as Limp Bizkit)

Joey Lawrence - Nothing My Love Can't Fix - YouTube

Lerch
03-07-2014, 06:01 PM
Creed proved you CAN cross Country/Religious/ and Alternative together into one big ball of crap. If you've heard my New England accent and wondered where my "R"'s go.. I think they are all in this song.. Way to enunciate , Scott! Press **THANKS** for this video if you think it's the worst and take CREED one round Higher.

Creed - Higher - YouTube

PissJug
03-10-2014, 02:54 PM
anything by pearl jam or soundgarden

Lerch
03-10-2014, 07:42 PM
90's Edition - Today's Matchup: Hootie and The Blowfish vs The Goo Goo Dolls. Breaking down a huge racial stereotype. Hootie and the Blowfish proved that boring white guy music could be for everyone. No longer known as Hoootie, Darius Rucker now plays country music. Make your own jokes... **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Hootie & Co into the next Round (Thursday's winner was Joey Lawrence)

Hootie And The Blowfish - Only Wanna Be With You (Video) - YouTube

Lerch
03-10-2014, 07:43 PM
Just the NAME of this band alone should get them far in this contest. I remember hearing this song the 1st time and thinking "did he just say,' Do you want to get married?'" **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move the Goo Goo Dolls into the next Round

Goo Goo Dolls - Slide [Official Music Video] - YouTube

*edit* Carefully listen to the lyrics and the song is about getting a girl pregnant and contemplating an abortion.

PissJug
03-11-2014, 06:11 PM
Hootie rocks! :dance:

Lerch
03-13-2014, 04:17 PM
90's Edition: Today's Matchup - SNAP! vs Jesus Jones. I know absolutely nothing about this group or this song, other than the ubiquitous I GOT THE POWER! line. These guys came and went so fast it blew all the papers off my desk. I also know that this song put me off my breakfast this morning. **THANK** this video if you think it's the worst and give SNAP! the power to move into Round 2 (Monday's winner was Hootie and the Blowfish)

SNAP! - The Power - YouTube

Lerch
03-13-2014, 04:18 PM
This seems to be the first of what became a 90's musical trend. Singers that barely made an audible noise when they sang and thus had to be turned WAY up in the mix. He sounds like he's whispering or just coming out of a cold or something. A song about the end of the cold war, and hope for the future. Glad THAT turned out well **THANK** this video if you think it's the worst and move Jesus Jones into round 2.

Jesus Jones - Right Here Right Now - YouTube

Lerch
03-17-2014, 03:59 PM
90s Edition- Today's Matchup: EMF vs TLC... and in the end, only three letters were left standing. For a group that wasn't very musical, they were really short on the dancing and singing parts as well. I think they may be the only band to file for bankruptcy while having a number one song on the charts **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move TLC into Round 2 (Thursday's Winner was SNAP!)

TLC - Waterfalls - YouTube

Lerch
03-17-2014, 04:01 PM
EMF showed promise, but when their followup single, Lies, failed to deliver any DICE samples, they faded faster than Dice did. Another band to utilize the "whisper singing method" **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move EMF into Round 2.

EMF - Unbelievable - YouTube

SJ
03-21-2014, 10:06 AM
so who made it to the next round?

Lerch
03-21-2014, 06:15 PM
90's Edition - Today's Matchup: Cranberries vs BoysIIMen. What's Michael Jackson's favorite delivery service?? While still in the age of the mixtape, B2M recorded this song, apparently to take all the subtlety and guesswork out of the art of making said mixtape. While their harmonies obviously took years and years to master, tact was something they needed to work on **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Boys2Men into Round 2 (Mondays Winner was TLC)

Boyz II Men - I'll Make Love To You - YouTube

Lerch
03-21-2014, 06:16 PM
I had a hard time picking a Cranberries song with so much pretentious crap to choose from. The Thumbnail won me over. I make it a point to listen, at least a little - I only have so much strength, to every song. What annoys me about her singing is and the end of every line, there's an extra note. like a quick "UGH" at a lower octave. What IS that?? **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Cranberries into Round 2

The Cranberries - Zombie - YouTube

Lerch
03-24-2014, 08:05 PM
90's Edition: Today's Matchup- Savage Garden vs Melissa Etheridge. Savage Garden was sort of like Australia's answer to Wham! Hey, Aussies! No one asked. This song was perfect for you if you thought Wham! was too heavy and testosterone fueled for your liking. **THANK** This video if you truley, madly, and deeply think it's the worst and move Savage Garden into Round 2 (Friday's winner was Boys 2 Men)

Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply - YouTube

Lerch
03-24-2014, 08:06 PM
Melissa timed her coming out to coincide with the release of this album. YES I AM. YEA WE KIND OF FIGURED. Juliet Lewis got arrested for over-acting, apparently. All that aside, this song is annoying. **THANK** This video if you think it's the worst and move Melissa Etheridge into Round 2.

Melissa Etheridge - Come To My Window (Music Video) - YouTube

Lerch
03-27-2014, 08:57 PM
90's Edition: Today's Matchup - Dave Matthews Band vs Dishwalla. Here's the 1st of several entries that will get me death threats. Please don't shoot the messenger! I am well aware of DMB's cult following. I have often referred to them as "the most talented band that I can't stand listening to." Bringing Yodeling to the masses DMB has been selling out arenas for 20 years. Good on yodel-ay-he-who! **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Dave and Co into Round 2 (Monday's winner was Savage Garden)

Dave Matthews Band - Crash Into Me - YouTube

Lerch
03-27-2014, 08:59 PM
Ok, I listen to every song..at least in part. I HAD to listen to this one, because I didn't remember it at all. Got to the chorus.. "Tell me all your thoughts on God".. Oh yeah.. this song. Other than that, I have nothing to say..oh wait.. bad bandname. **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Dishwalla Round 2.

Dishwalla - Counting Blue Cars - YouTube

Lerch
03-31-2014, 01:01 PM
90's Edition. Today's Matchup -Puff Daddy vs. Bryanadamstingrodtweart. How to launch a career. Have a friend die, take one of the greatest songs ever written, take an enormous piss all over said song, then count the money. I remember asking a musical friend if what Puffy was doing was difficult. "You couldn't do it.. because you don't have the software.. would you like the software?" **THANK** This video if you think it's the worst and move P.Diddy or whatever the fuck his name is into Round 2 (Dishwalla was Thursday's Winner).

Puff Daddy/Faith Evans/112 - I'll Be Missing You - YouTube

Lerch
03-31-2014, 01:03 PM
Fire can't exist without Oxygen, Hydrogen is one the the most flammable gasses..yet, combine the two, you get water and fire gets extinguished...Now add Rod Stewart to the mix. HOLY CRAP!! Is this song bad. On paper, all the elements were there. end result, soggy garbage. **THANK** This video if you think it's the worst and move Brayanadamsandeveryoneelese into Round 2.

Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart, Sting - All For Love - YouTube

Lerch
04-03-2014, 05:25 PM
90's Edition: Today's Matchup - Beastie Boys vs Queensryche. My hatred for the Beastie Boys is nothing I kept quiet. I don't know who asked the question "What would Jerry Lewis sound like if he was a rapper?" but AD ROCK is clearly the answer. I was convinced that everything they did was a conscious effort to piss me off. It was way too accurate to be an accident. **THANK** this video if you think its the worst, and move the Beastie Boys in to another dimension, AKA Round 2 (Monday's winner was Puff Daddy)

Beastie Boys - Intergalactic - YouTube

Lerch
04-03-2014, 05:26 PM
Queensryche put out one of my favorite albums of the 80's. An ambitious concept album called Operation Mindcrime. In 91, they followed up with EMPIRE and I haven't bought or even listened to another album from them since. It was mandatory that metal bands included some sort of power ballad at that time. Queensryche obliged with this limpy. When I saw them live, they actually CLOSED the show with this clunker Ugh.. **THANK** this video if you think its the worst, and move Queensryche in to Round 2

Queensryche - Silent Lucidity - YouTube

Lerch
04-03-2014, 05:51 PM
FYI it's 21-15 Queensryche right now.

Cpt. Mcgillicutty
04-04-2014, 05:10 PM
FYI it's 21-15 Queensryche right now.

I like both songs, I can't vote on this one :(

Lerch
04-07-2014, 08:03 PM
90's Edition - Today's Matchup: Celine Dion vs MC Hammer. Sometimes its not that the song is *BAD* persay. Sometimes the song is OK, but it got overplayed, worn out, and you just never want to hear it again. Sometimes, like this time, the song sucked right out of the box AND they played it over and over. My mom, born in 1925, liked this song. End of discussion. **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Celine into Round 2 (Thursday's winner was Queensryche)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNyKDI9pn0Q

Lerch
04-07-2014, 08:04 PM
"My My My Music makes me.." Ok, Hammer..you can stop there. One of the greatest funk bass lines of all time, belongs to Rick James. Just because you bought the record, doesn't make it YOUR music. I guess in the very technichal sense, Ok.. but don't try to confuse the masses with fancy word play...Also, nice pants.. Not the genie pants, the bike shorts you're rockin at 1:28 **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Hammer into Round 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo

Lerch
04-10-2014, 01:30 PM
90's Edition. Today's Matchup REM vs Madonna. College radio darlings of the 80's, REM befell an awful fate in the early 90's. Mainstream recognition. Seriously, WTF happened? When I came home from the music store with the album, I think I made it as far as this song and shut it off. I'm fairly confident I've never heard the whole album. Also, I want to reach through my monitor and punch Stipe in his face in this video. Ugh **THANK** this video if you think it's the worst and move REM into the next round (Celine Dion was monday's winner)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCQ0vDAbF7s

Lerch
04-10-2014, 01:32 PM
I have a lot of conspiracy theories about the music industry. More than just money hungry, they are also full bent on mind control. EXHIBIT A: Vogue. At the time, Madonna could have had a song based on "A Modest Proposal" and there would have been gourmet baby cafe's opening up everywhere. **THANK** this video if you think it's the worst and move Madonna into the next round.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuJQSAiODqI

Lerch
04-14-2014, 03:33 PM
90's Edition - Today's Matchup: Los Del Rio vs C&C Music Factory. Remember last week when I talked about mind control? EXHIBIT B. This song, this dance it was all Macarena all the time for good solid six months or more. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! I know, I know "well, I never liked it".. Well SOMEONE did because it spent 14 weeks at number 1. I almost considered NOT doing the tournament at all because I figure this will just steam roll everything. We'll see. **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Los Del Rio into round two (REM was Thursday's winner)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiBYM6g8Tck

Lerch
04-14-2014, 03:40 PM
For work, I used to be a CNC Programmer. During the heyday of this song, when I mentioned what I did for a living, inevitably, people would scream EVERYBODY DANCE NOW at me. Much like Marky Mark and INXS, C&C had a MAKE MY VIDEO videogame for the SEGA CD system that flopped disastrously . **THANKS** this video if you think its the worst and move C & C into round 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12VUjgYMm1U

Lerch
04-17-2014, 05:57 PM
90's Edition: Today's Matchup - LFO vs RHCP. The dude from LFO was on Howard Stern once maybe twice. He talked about the manager his band shared with NSync or some shit. Then he died. I guess he sucked the dick. So I listened to the song, like I do. Holy Garbage! Kudos to you, whoever suggested this, you know your crap! **THANK** this video if you think it's the worst, and move LFO into the next round (Monday's winner was Los del Rio)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHuGG_FsC20

Lerch
04-17-2014, 05:58 PM
Once upon a time, there was a badass funk/punk band called RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS. One day, a wizard named Rubin came to town. They were then reduced the Rather Bland and Mostly Flavorless Green Peppers. This delighted ppl afraid to get their Chicken Wings above "Mild" and Top 40 stations everywhere. **THANK** this video if you think it's the worst, and move RHCP into the next round.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwlogyj7nFE

Lerch
04-24-2014, 06:42 PM
WORST SONG EVER* 90's Edition: Today's Matchup - R Kelly vs. David Hasselhoff.

(Last winner was LFO)

R Kelly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIQn8pab8Vc

Lerch
04-24-2014, 06:42 PM
David Hasselhoff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vNsDhFaKUk

Lerch
04-24-2014, 06:43 PM
WORST SONG EVER* 90's Edition: Today's Matchup - Spice Girls vs. Right Said Fred. Ok, I'm not going to shoot fish in a barrel here. Just going to bring up a few points about this video. You KNOW they were poised for mass marketing from the fact that the group members are mentioned in the song AND at the end of the video. I'll give credit where its due, video has little to no cuts or edits. Spice girls where huge for a hot minute to the delight of 12 year old girls everywhere, but imploded before most of them hit 13.**THANK** this video if you really want the Spice Girls to zigga zig ah in to the next round. (Monday's Winner was R Kelly).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJLIiF15wjQ

Lerch
04-24-2014, 06:43 PM
Two body builders with shaved heads in mesh shirts singing about how sexy they are. Somehow the short shelf life of Right Said Fred took some people by surprise. I don't actually fault this song very much because it's a novelty song and was meant to be taken as a joke. In fact, they got their band name from another novelty song. What MADE this song so bad was people mimicking it endlessly. **THANK** this video if you think Right Said Fred is too sexy for this round.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39YUXIKrOFk

Lerch
04-28-2014, 05:07 PM
90's Edition: Today's Matchup- Ace Of Base vs Sublime. This always seemed like someone didn't want to admit their mistake. I'm betting some record exec THOUGHT he was signing the OTHER Swedish Quartet with a 50/50 ratio, that also had a lot of A's and B's going on in their name. Nope. We got Ace of Base instead. **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Ace of Base into Round 2 (Thursday's Winner was Right Said Fred )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNPjeIamsck

Lerch
04-28-2014, 05:08 PM
I'll freely admit it , I don't 'get' Sublime. Under different circumstances, they would have been lost in the sea of countless other SoCal Ska bands in the early 90s. they had a hook, they had a gimmick, they had a dead singer (hey, it worked for the Beatles) **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Sublime into Round 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Uc3ZrmhDN4

Lerch
05-01-2014, 04:33 PM
90's Edition. Today's Matchup: Aqua vs Fiona Apple. This is one of those songs where you think "I can't believe this happened" The writing, the recording, the filming of the video.. the whole process.. didn't ANYONE think "Wow, this is total crap" Thankfully Aqua came and went so fast it made a whooshing noise. **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Aqua into Round 2 (Monday's Winner was ACE of BASE).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A

Lerch
05-01-2014, 04:35 PM
Here we have a girl that weighs barely into the double digits with a voice deeper than Rick Astley. If her pretentiousness didn't come through loud and clear during her Grammy acceptance , the title of her follow-up album title solidified that and was longer than the lyric sheet. **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Ms. Apple into Round 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFOzayDpWoI

Lerch
05-05-2014, 03:04 PM
90's Edition: Today's Matchup - SNOW vs Positive K. A white Canadian rapping Jamaican style about the tribulations about growing up black. What could possibly go wrong? I think it's funny that MTV eventually aired this video with subtitles. Turns out he WAS saying Licky-Boom-Boom-Down after all. Gross. **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and shovel Snow into Round 2. (Thursday's winner was Aqua)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUmIiWLoEuo

Lerch
05-05-2014, 03:05 PM
Once again, I may let you down with my lack of knowledge of the song or artist. All I know is that Positive K sounds like slang for someone with an STD. One thing relatively interesting about this song is that all the "girl parts" were also sung by Mr. K.. In my book that brings the annoying level down from 100 to a solid 98. **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Positive K into Round 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvYIpa1Ulvw

Lerch
05-08-2014, 07:25 PM
90's edition Today's Matchup: Chumbawamba vs Crash Test Dummies. What would JOCK JAMS be without the mellow refrains of Chumbawamba? I remembered this band being proud anarchist and encouraged people to steal their album. They should have changed the name of their band to "Bad Business Model" **THANK** this video if you think it's the worst and knock Chumbawamba into round 2 (Monday's winner was Snow)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H5uWRjFsGc

Lerch
05-08-2014, 07:28 PM
With an impossibly deep voice, a song title that was hard to say loudly, and the use of the word "LERCH" in a pop music single, Crash Test Dummies hit a wall faster than Superman (see what I did there?) right after this song. **THANK** this video if you think it's the worst and drive Crash Test Dummies into round 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaUqpnHvua8

Lerch
05-12-2014, 06:52 PM
90's edition. Today's Matchup - Will smith vs Vanilla Ice. Will Smith took a break from a fun music career to make a fun TV show. In the 90's, he stopped doing the TV show to make bad movies. in 97, he took a break from bad movies to make bad music. Nowadays, he's giving bad movies to his kids for birthday presents. Anyone know what DJ Jazzy Jeff is up to these days? **THANK** this video if you think it's the worst and move Will smith into Round 2 (Thursday's winner was Chumbawumba)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JcmQONgXJM

Lerch
05-12-2014, 06:53 PM
You would be hard pressed to find 10 consecutive seconds of this video that aren't cringe inducing. I never understood why he picked such an obvious and bland stage name when his real name ROB VAN WINKLE is GOLD! He could have cashed in on the whole 20 year nap thing. This era of Rap always confused me, because apparently tough guys get together and practice dancing. **THANK** this video if you think it's the worst and move Vanilla Ice into Round 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE

Lerch
05-15-2014, 04:23 PM
90's Edition. Today's Matchup - Semisonic vs Ricky Martin. Answering the age old question of "what happens to the Members of Menudo once they turn 16? I always assumed they were murdered. :idk: The more you know, I guess. Over hyped and Over played Ricky Martin blew up the dance scene. He also fizzled out faster than... than.. faster than.. I got nothing. I'm trying to avoid the coming out of the closet bit. **THANK** this video if you think it's the worst and move Ricky Martin into the next round (Monday's winner was Vanilla Ice).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p47fEXGabaY

Lerch
05-15-2014, 04:24 PM
This was a piece of songwriting genius. Instantly, their song was played at "last call", every weekend night at bars across america... a bit of genius on the bars' part of course. What better way to clear a place out than playing a song that sucks. **THANK** this video if you think it's the worst and move SemiSonic into the next round.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGytDsqkQY8

Lerch
05-19-2014, 05:17 PM
90's Edition - Today's Matchup: Nirvana vs Hanson. Right before 1991, in the world of aggressive music, you were either a complete virtuoso at your selected instrument, or you didn't exist. Then THIS happened. Suddenly any jackhole that could figure out a Gmin had a band. if you trace the dominoes, half the songs in this tourney are probably the result of Nirvana. THANKS KURT!!! **THANK** This video if you think its the worst and move Nirvana into the next round (Thursday's winner was Ricky Martin).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTWKbfoikeg

Lerch
05-19-2014, 05:18 PM
"WOW! That chic singing looks like Clair Danes!" Hanson was an answer to the influx of boybands.They actually wrote and played music.This proved two things. Little girls didn't care, and would listen to anything if the boys were cute. As well as adults didn't care, and would hate anything done by kids. **THANK** This video if you think its the worst and move Hanson into the next round.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHozn0YXAeE

Lerch
05-22-2014, 05:00 PM
90's Edition- Today's Matchup: Paula Cole vs Pearl Jam. Yet another, "Who the hell is that?" artist for me. Paula Cole? Never heard of her. Off to Wikiland. Paula Cole hails from a town in Mass. that I had to look up on a map (Rockport, upper right corner) and won the BEST NEW ARTIST Grammy in 98, which is why I don't remember her. Bubba loved Dawson's Creek and Manson's bits made this song ultra shitty. Her Greatest hits compilation is put out on RHINO records, to give you an idea where her career is at. **THANK** this song if you think it's the worst and move Paula Cole in Round 2 (Monday's Winner was Hanson).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJb5RvAs4BI

Lerch
05-22-2014, 05:01 PM
You're either an Elvis Fan or a Beatles Fan... or in the 90's a Nirvana Fan or a Pearl Jam Fan. It's possible to like both, but never equally. Pearl Jam hit it huge with a song about a kid blowing his brains out in front of the class. Which actually happened at my high school in 1984. True Story. They apparently picked this song because some of the other songs on Ten were such downers. **THANK** this song if you think it's the worst and move Pearl Jam in Round 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS91knuzoOA

Lerch
05-26-2014, 06:35 AM
90's Edition. Today's Matchup - Toni Braxton vs Tag Team. Hailing from the HipHop capital of the world, Denver, :momlol: Tagteam scored big with Whoomp There it Is. The song never made it to #1, but spent so many weeks at #2, that it racked up enough points to beat ROCK AROUND THE CLOCK as the #1 song of all time. THAT point system, thankfully, has been abolished **THANK** This video if you think it's the worst and move TagTeam into Round 2 (Thursday's winner was Paula Cole).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdKsgBNEHUU

Lerch
05-26-2014, 06:35 AM
Everything about this song screams "overboard." The vocals, the sentiment, and the video. Someone should have taught Toni how to Un-Break her bank account as she's filed for bankruptcy twice. More recently she's been seen in celebrity graveyards like Dancing with the Stars. She's currently writing her memoirs called.. Unbreak My Heart.. sigh. **THANK** This video if you think it's the worst and move Toni into Round 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2Rch6WvPJE

Lerch
05-30-2014, 05:30 PM
90's Edition - Today's Matchup - Lou Bega vs Billy Ray Cyrus. Ok, so maybe you didn't know this, but the the music is actually a song from the 50's called (wait for it... ) Mambo #5 by PĂ©rez Prado. So, not only did Lou "borrow" the music, AND the song title, a little research shows that he also borrowed Perez's mustache. **THANK** this video if you think it's the worst and move Lou Bega into round 2 (Monday's winner was Toni Braxton).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNlbPFHtnGg

Lerch
05-30-2014, 05:31 PM
Now THAT my friends is a mullet to be reckoned with.

:nono:

You're not truly famous until people hate you.

:classybubba:

Global Mega Super Star Billy Ray Cyrus spawned this song AND his equally famous daughter right around the same time.

Micheal Lohan breathes a sigh of relief. **THANK** this video if you think it's the worst and move Billy Boy into round 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byQIPdHMpjc

Lerch
06-02-2014, 06:02 PM
90's Edition- Today's Matchup: Metallica vs Freak Nasty. WOW.. Holy C-R-A-P. I looked up the wiki on Freak Nasty. I could have a more extensive write up than he does. Apparently he stuck around just long enough to annoy the hell out of everyone. This Video to me looks like it was shot on the set of QVC. **THANK** this video if you think it's the worst and move FREAK NASTY into the next round (Thursday's winner was Billy Ray Cyrus).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZPQdZLyHYE

Lerch
06-02-2014, 06:03 PM
Metallica at their best were teen aged boys making music for teen aged boys. It's really hard to believe that the band that changed Metal in the 80's were recording stuff for the HIT radio station in the 90's. Fast forward a little.. they later tried to convince everyone they were "Alternative" by buying and headlining Lalapalooza, and then there was the whole Napster thing. **THANK** this video if you think it's the worst and move METALLICA into the next round.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj75Arhq5ho

Lerch
06-04-2014, 05:26 PM
90's Edition. Today's matchup: Flaming Lips vs Bare Naked Ladies. WTF? I'm I at an auction? Apparently a bunch of guys from the IT Department had access to some old instruments. Oh, Canada, what did we ever do to you? **THANK** this video if you think it's the worst and move Bare Naked Ladies into Round 2 (Monday's winner was Freak Nasty, and thus ends Round 1).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC_q9KPczAg

Lerch
06-04-2014, 05:27 PM
Flaming Lips don't seem like a band that should have a recording contract. They seem like a band that goes on REAL early in the day at a local festival because the bass players aunt is on the decoration committee.People who tell me they like this band get accused of lying, or reminded that their taste is in their asshole. **THANK** this video if you think it's the worst and move Flaming Lips into Round 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvfxKbpoxRE

Lerch
06-12-2014, 06:57 AM
90's Edition ROUND 2- Today's Matchup Kris Kross vs. 4 Non Blondes. Round one was a cakewalk for Mac and Daddy, Jumping all over Dee Lite. Let's see if they can whickitty whickitty wack 4 Non Blondes out of the competition **THANK** this video if you think it's the worst and move Kris Kross into the next round. (Last weeks winner was Flaming Lips)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=010KyIQjkTk

Lerch
06-12-2014, 06:57 AM
25 years and my life is still..22 years and I still haven't figured out if that bass player is male or female. Taking out House of Pain in Round 1, let's see if beating down songs with JUMP in the title is something 4NB does better than.. say... bathing **THANK** this video if you think it's the worst and move 4 Non Blondes into the next round.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NXnxTNIWkc

Lerch
06-16-2014, 03:51 PM
WORST SONG EVER* 90s Edition ROUND 2: Todays Matchup Gerado vs Colour Me Badd. In round one, I got a lot of comments saying "I voted for the other one because I actually like this song... That won't happen today. There's a lot of songs in the tournament, like this one, that Weird Al did a parody of.. You could make an argument for which one is funnier. **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Gerado into Round 3 (Thursday's winner was 4 Non Blondes).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nldpjPbGqg

Lerch
06-16-2014, 03:51 PM
In round1, CMB Smashed Smashmouth right in the..well, umm..mouth. With all the sex appeal of a car accident, the only thing that stands in Colour Me Badd's way is Gerado and a chorus of Rape Whistles. **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Colour Me Badd into Round 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO6BtpIzIiM

Lerch
06-19-2014, 08:20 PM
90's Edition Round 2: Today's Matchup - Joey Lawrence vs Limp Bizkit. The word "DOUCHEBAG" just sort of falls out of your mouth when you look at the thumbnail of this video.It's still a mystery to me, the appeal of Limp Bizkit. I still can't get the burning image of Fred Durst dancing with two flygirls in the ring at Wrestlemania 19 out of my mind**THANK** This video if you think its the worst and move Limp Bizkit into the next round (Monday's winner was Gerado).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTMVOzPPtiw

Lerch
06-19-2014, 08:20 PM
Joey took out Creed in Round 1, Whoah.. It was a surprise victory.. a surprise because Creed is awful, and a bigger surprise because the majority of the voters admitted that hadn't heard this abomination until that very day.**THANK** This video if you think its the worst and move Joey Lawrence into the next round.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENZ3XbxCRZs

Lerch
06-23-2014, 09:04 PM
90s Edition - Today's Matchup Hootie and the Blowfish vs SNAP! Last time around, it was the battle of the bland, when Hootie out-bored the Goo Goo Dolls.. Gave them a run for their money in the "bad band name" category as well. Lets see if they can keep you awake long enough to beat SNAP! in this go-round. **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Hootie and co into round 3 (Thursday's winner was Joey Lawrence).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoW3bqnr7tw

Lerch
06-23-2014, 09:05 PM
The big problem with these "One-and Done" groups is that I make all my jokes in round 1, and have nothing left to say afterwards.. Be prepared for knock knock jokes in round 3 should they stomp Hootie like they did Jesus Jones **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move SNAP! and co into round 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUb_S4e-Rd4

PissJug
06-26-2014, 07:49 AM
Hootie rocks!

Lerch
06-26-2014, 02:56 PM
90's Edition- Today's Matchup: TLC vs BOYSIIMEN. TLC rolled right over EMF in round one, at least they stayed on the road this time (Thankyouverymuch!!!). In the long tradion of Gimmick bands wanting to be taken seriously, (I'm looking at YOU, Kiss and your Elder album) TLC hit it big with this waxing poetic overplayed annoyance. The radio edit featured LEFT EYE getting edited right out.. Art imitates life. **THANK** This video if you think it's the worst and move TLC into the next round (Monday's winner was Hootie and the Blowfish).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d-H5B1QQVM

Lerch
06-26-2014, 02:56 PM
There is so much creepy in this video. Boys2Men with their coolythugharmonies pounced all over the Cranberries, mixed them with Vodka and drank down a nice CapeCodder. **THANK** This video if you think it's the worst and move BOYS2MEN into the next round.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV8vB1BB2qc

Lerch
06-30-2014, 01:30 PM
90's Edition Round 2 -Todays's matchup: Dishwalla vs Savage Garden. Taking out Dave Mathew's Band in the 1st round was no small task, but Dishwalla was just bland enough to do it. Tell me all your Thoughts on God? How about I tell you all my thoughts on this song... its crap. **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Dishwalla into Round 3 (Because I can't be 100% certain of thursday's winner, we will have a rematch in two weeks).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Clxtg2pFTQM

Lerch
06-30-2014, 01:30 PM
In Round 1, Savage Garden went toe to toe (more likely scenario, fancy dress shoe to workboot) with Melissa Etheridge and took her to task. In a fist fight, smart money would be on Melissa. **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Savage Garden into Round 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQnAxOQxQIU

1c
06-30-2014, 09:30 PM
WTF??
Limp Bizkit is da bomb
:jj:

Lerch
07-03-2014, 01:32 PM
90's Edition Round 2 - Today's Matchup: Queensryche vs Puff Daddy. After turning the metal world on its ear in 88, in 91 Queensryche put a nice soft pillow under that ear and put everyone to sleep with this weird attempt at a power ballad about...well..sleeping. :jj: They were enough to take out the Beasties, but P.Dids should prove tougher competition **THANK** This video if you think it's the worst and move Queensryche into Round 3 (Monday's winner was Savage Garden).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhat-xUQ6dw

Lerch
07-03-2014, 01:33 PM
Jeeez, Diddy, what do you have against Sting!!?? First you piss all over one the greatest songs of all time, then you kick his ass (along w/ Rod Stewart and Bryan Adams) in round 1 (admittedly the other 2 deserved it, but Sting gets a free pass for life with me if he shares his wealth with me!) **THANK** This video if you think it's the worst and move Puffy into Round 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM0-ZU8njdo

Lerch
07-07-2014, 03:57 PM
90's Edition - Today's Matchup: REM vs Celine Dion. If I've learned anything during this tournament its this: Just because YOU don't like a song, it doesn't mean its not adored by Guatemalan panflute players the world over. Taking out well known thug, MC HAMMER last time..now she faces a bunch of tough guys from gang central, Athens, Ga. **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Celine Dion into Round 3 (Thursday's winner was P.Diddy).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmbw8OycJrE

Lerch
07-07-2014, 03:57 PM
Every time I go to write something about this song, my fingers just want to type "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!?" I think the guitarist's face in the Icon says it all. They took out Madonna last time around, but I hear Celine fights dirty. **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move REM into Round 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCQ0vDAbF7s

Lerch
07-14-2014, 04:27 PM
90's Edition Round 2: Today's Match up - LFO vs Los Del Rio. After watching LFO steamroll right over the Chilli Peppers in round 1, curiosity got the best of me.. What does LFO stand for? Lyte Funky Ones... I wish I never knew **THANK** this video if you think it's the worst and move LFO into round 3 (The winner of the rematch was Boys II Men).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHuGG_FsC20

Lerch
07-14-2014, 04:27 PM
Best, and only, known for setting human evolution back hundreds of years, Los Del Rio beat out C&C Music Factory in Round one. I predicted this song would be a juggernaut in the tournemant, and could still be.. but they have their suck cut out for them. **THANK** this video if you think it's the worst and move Los Del Rio into round 3.

Lerch
07-17-2014, 05:10 PM
90's Edition Round 2 - Today's matchup: R. Kelly vs Right Said Fred. One of the better matchups from Round 1 had RSF going up against Spice Girls. It was a seesaw battle all day, but in the end there wasn't enough Girl Power to take on the overpowering raw sex appeal of... Right Said Fred. **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move RSF in to Round 3 (Monday's winner was Los Del Rio)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39YUXIKrOFk

Lerch
07-17-2014, 05:11 PM
R. Kelly pissed all over The Hoff in Round 1 with his motivational, inspirational, uplifting ballad.. or is it a thinly veiled sucide note.. you could make an argument for either. **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move R. Kelly in to Round 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIQn8pab8Vc

Lerch
07-21-2014, 02:50 PM
90's Edition. Round 2. Today's Matchup: Ace of Base vs Aqua. Jumping Jesus Heritio Christ on rubber crutches..This dude's HAIR!!??? It totally distracted me from maiing the arguement that the singer was Katy Perry with a breast reduction and a butch tattoo. Last round, they took out Fiona Apple. **THANK** this video if you think it's the worst and move Aqua into Round 3 (Thursday's winner was R. Kelly).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVxl3VBTzMQ

Lerch
07-21-2014, 02:50 PM
I have a conspiracy theory about Sweden. In order to have Abba keep their godlike status, Sweden produces absolute crap every ten years or so.. first "Europe" then Ace of Base. Taking out Sublime in Round 1, Now Ace of Base (jeez, even their name is awful) has bigger fish to fry with Aqua in this round. **THANK** this video if you think it's the worst and move Ace of Base into Round 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNPjeIamsck

Lerch
07-24-2014, 12:51 PM
90's Edition Round 2: Today's Matchup - SNOW vs Chumbawamba. In the last round, Snow poked out the 3rd Eye Blind. Let's see if he and all of his deep routed psychological issues can take down Chumbawamba in this round...and keep em down. **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and shovel Snow into the next round (Monday's Winner was Aqua).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUmIiWLoEuo

Lerch
07-24-2014, 12:52 PM
In the 90's the shows us punky kids would go to started filling up with the jocks we used to go to those kind of shows to avoid...and this song was their mating call. Last round they swerved out of the way of the Crash Test Dummies **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Chumbawamba into the next round

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H5uWRjFsGc

Lerch
07-28-2014, 07:17 PM
90's Edition Round 2: Today's Matchup - Vanilla Ice vs Ricky Martin. This isn't an exact science.. I can think of 3 or 4 songs that are far worse than this...and they're all by Vanilla Ice. This is the song that was nominated, so we'll roll with this one. Mr. Van Winkle seems to be doing all right with it. **THANK** this video if you think it's the worst and move Vanilla Ice into Round 3 (Thursday's winner was Snow).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE

Lerch
07-28-2014, 07:18 PM
At first, I didn't know what I was going to say today about this song.. You can only make so many Menudo jokes. When I loaded up the video, the short WENDY'S commercial shown was in Spanish.. Target Audience: Aquired, since you niggas jumped the fence.. **THANK** this video if you think it's the worst and move Ricky Martin into Round 3 (Thursday's winner was Snow)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p47fEXGabaY

Lerch
08-02-2014, 08:47 AM
90's Edition Round 2. Today's Matchup : Hanson vs Paula Cole. Last round, the group I feel weird calling the "Hanson Brothers" took out that OTHER trio from the 90's.. Nirvana. Ever notice the record scratching noises during the chorus? Just in case you needed another reason to hate this song. **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move HANSON into round 3. (Monday's Winner was Vanilla Ice)

Lerch
08-02-2014, 08:48 AM
I think I know even less about this song this time around than last time. All I know is she took out that bubble gum, sugar sweet ditty, Jeremy by Pearl Jam. I also got a long dissertation from my friend Spike who happens to be a big Paula Cole fan.. Nothing personal **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Paula Cole into round 3. (Monday's Winner was Vanilla Ice)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJb5RvAs4BI

Lerch
08-04-2014, 05:58 PM
90's Edition Round 2 - Today's Matchup.. "Unbreak my Achy Breaky Heart".. This worked out way too perfect. I'm not even going to make jokes today.. **THANK** This video if you think it's the worst and move Toni Braxton into round 3 (Thursday's winner was Hanson)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2Rch6WvPJE

Lerch
08-04-2014, 05:58 PM
**THANK** This video if you think it's the worst and move Billy Ray Cyrus into round 3

Lerch
08-07-2014, 07:09 PM
90s Edition Round 2 - Today's Matchup: Flaming Lips vs Freaknasty. There are fewer bands that spawned in the 90's that I detest more than these dudes. It's one thing to have one off song, but their whole catalog seems to center around putting me off my lunch **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Flaming Lips into the next round. (Monday's Winner was Billy Ray Cirus, and thus ends Round 2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvfxKbpoxRE

Lerch
08-07-2014, 07:10 PM
If they sold landfill on QVC, this is what I imagine the segment would look like. This is one of those songs that I lack the imagination to picture someone actually liking. **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Freaknasty into the next round.

Lerch
08-15-2014, 07:27 PM
90's edition Round 3 - Today's Matchup: Gerado vs 4 Non Blondes. Jump around and Jump both fell foul to 4 Non Blondes... Killer of Jumps, ignorer of baths.**THANK** This video if you think its the worst and move 4 Non Blondes into Round 4 (Last Week's Winner was Freaknasty)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NXnxTNIWkc

Lerch
08-15-2014, 07:27 PM
Equal parts annoying and hilarious have brought Gerado far in this tournament. Taking out both Colour Me Bad and Smashmouth in previous rounds, does he have what it takes to topple the Karaoke Death Sentence that is 4 Non Blondes? **THANK** This video if you think its the worst and move Gerado into Round 4

Lerch
08-18-2014, 02:49 PM
90s edition Round 3. Today's Matchup: Joey Lawrence vs Hootie and the Blowfish. Whoa! that's all I realLY have this morning. For a song most never heard before the tournament, Joey has taken out heavyhitting crapmasters, Creed and Limp Bizkit. Will the Blowfish go down (see that? and innuendo and you probably didn't even notice.) **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Joey into the next round (Thursdays winner was Gerado).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7FtI3cmZ38

Lerch
08-18-2014, 02:49 PM
Taking down the Goo Goo Dolls was a Snap, but Hootie and company had a surprising victory over... um... Snap in the last round. Will they Blossom and take down Joey Lawrence?? **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Hootie into the next round.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoW3bqnr7tw

Lerch
08-21-2014, 02:27 PM
90s Edition Round 3. Today's Matchup- Boyz 2 Men vs Savage Garden. Making it all the way to Round three, these level ones took down TLC and The Cranberries. Now they have their hands full with a pair of Australian tough guys **THANK** this video if you think it's the worst and move BOYZ2MEN into the next round (Monday's winner was Joey Lawrence).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV8vB1BB2qc

Lerch
08-21-2014, 02:27 PM
Could this be the last stand for Savage Garden?. Dishwalla and Melissa Etherige were easy pickings. Going up against absolute tripe that is B2M might not be such a walk in the garden..savage or otherwise **THANK** this video if you think it's the worst and move Savage Garden into the next round.

Lerch
08-25-2014, 04:26 PM
90's Edition, Round 3 - Today's Matchup: Celine Dion vs Puff Daddy. Both REM and MC Hammer fell foul of this crooning Canadian. Can she topple P.Dids with the song I'm convinced was released on Musak BEFORE the Top 40 charts. **THANK** This song if you think it's the worst and move Celine Dion to the next Round (Thursday's Winner was Savage Garden).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNIPqafd4As

Lerch
08-25-2014, 04:26 PM
You can say P Diddy has had it easy up until now with Queensryche and Adams/Sting/Stewart.. Mrs. Dion won't be so easy. **THANK** This song if you think it's the worst and move Puffy to the next Round.

Lerch
08-30-2014, 06:54 PM
90's Edition Round 3: Today's Matchup: R.Kelly vs Los del Rio. What kills me the most about this song is why did anyone bother to BUY it? Why would you listen to it on your own time? It was ubiquitous! :idk: fools and their money...**THANK** this video if you think it's the worst and move Los del Rio into the next round (Monday's winner was Puffy).

Lerch
08-30-2014, 06:55 PM
This song has been the Sleeping Giant of the Tourney. It was one of the songs that got thrown in to get to the even 64 song bracket..that and I love making piss jokes. Here we are in round 3 with Right Said Fred and The Hoff laying at R. Kelly's feet.**THANK** this video if you think it's the worst and move R. Kelly into the next round.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIQn8pab8Vc

Lerch
09-02-2014, 06:33 PM
90's Edition Round 3.. Today's Match up Aqua vs. Snow.. Its now at that point in the tourney where all the decisions will become nearly impossible. we are reaching the cream of the crap here **THANK** This video if you think its the worst and move Snow in the next round (Los Del Rio was Thursday's winner).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StlMdNcvCJo

Lerch
09-02-2014, 06:33 PM
What happens when water (Aqua) gets cold? SCIENCE!!! They took down Ace of Base and Sublime but will they have the STEAM to take down Snow? **THANK** This video if you think its the worst and move Aqua in the next round.

Lerch
09-04-2014, 02:06 PM
WORST SONG EVER* 90's Edition Round 3 - Today's Matchup: Vanilla Ice Vs Hanson. I remember in the hot minute Ice was relevant for, he would boast about his street-cred. Not that I'm any sort of gangsta, but in my peabrain mind, your street-cred goes right out the window when you are practicing choreographed dancing (badly I might add) with your friends. **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Vanilla Ice into the next round (tuesday's winner was Aqua).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=149jGeIlx3I

Lerch
09-04-2014, 02:07 PM
I want you to get your mind around this little fact. This song was over half of their life ago for at least two of the members, and the singer has a 12 year old son(older than the drummer at the time of this video) **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Hanson into the next round.

Lerch
09-08-2014, 06:55 PM
90's Edition. Round 3: Today's Matchup - Billy Ray Cyrus vs Freaknasty. Taking out Unbreak my heart and Mambo #5 in previous rounds, Billy Ray has shown promise of going all the way to the end. Today, however, DA DIP is knocking at his door. On a side note, what's worse, BRC dancing with his enormous sneakers, or the people in the audience seemingly enjoying it...**THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Billy Ray Cyrus into the next round (Hanson was thursday's winner, and thus ends round 3)

Lerch
09-08-2014, 06:56 PM
Freaknasty is the darkhorse of this competition. A last minute entry to replace a song that I noticed wasn't actually a 90's song, FN has steamrolled over Metallica and the Flaming Lips.. Billy Ray will be the toughest opponent yet. **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Freaknasty into the next round (Hanson was thursday's winner, and thus ends round 3)

Lerch
09-11-2014, 05:57 PM
90's Edition Round 4: Today's Matchup - Joey Lawrence vs Gerado. I will forever be in awe of Gerado's ability to make "appearance" and "parents" rhyme.. and if he takes down Joey Lawrence, I will be doubly impressed. **THANK** This video if you think its the worst and move Gerado into the Semi-finals (Monday's winner as Billy Ray Cyrus).

Lerch
09-11-2014, 05:57 PM
WHO KNEW? Going into this tournament, this was a song most people weren't familiar with, but WHOA! its beaten out Creed, Bizkit and Hootie. That's saying somethin'. Only one Rico Suave away from the next round. **THANK** This video if you think its the worst and move Joey Lawrence into the Semi-finals.

Lerch
09-18-2014, 04:13 PM
90's Edition Round 4 - Today's Matchup: P.Diddy vs Savage Garden. **THANK** This song if you think it's the worst and move Puffy to the next Round.

Lerch
**THANK** this video if you think it's the worst and move Savage Garden into the next round.

Lerch
90's Edition Round 4 - Today's Matchup: Los Del Rio vs Aqua. I have my own personal bug w/ this video. Ever get stuck in line behind someone whose grip on the english language is secondary at best? They're taking forever in line and you're getting more and more aggravated, then they turn around and just smile at you, only further fueling your anger? THAT'S what these dudes look like to me..AND they're smiling! **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Los Del Rio into the semi finals (Tuesday's winner was Puff Daddy).

Lerch
09-18-2014, 04:14 PM
Did you ever think there would be a moment in your life where you would be forced to choose between Barbie Girl and Marcaraina? I might have to go reevaluate my life.. **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Aqua into the semi finals.

Lerch
09-27-2014, 04:05 PM
90s Edition Round 4. Billy Ray Cyrus Vs. Hanson.

Lerch
09-27-2014, 04:06 PM

Lerch
90 Edition Semi Finals. Today's Match Up, Joey Lawrence vs Puff Daddy. I'm so proud of little Joey. people barely remembered him and most didn't even know about this song, yet here we are, two matchups away from being the grand champion. Follow your dreams, people!!! **THANK** this video if you think it's the worst, and move Joey Lawrence into the Championship. (Monday's Winner was Billy Ray Cyrus).

Lerch
Diddy's list of accomplishments for doing as close to nothing is extensive. Well, Two matchups from now, and he mioght be able to add WORST SONG EVER* CHAMPION! to that list! **THANK** this video if you think it's the worst, and move Puff Daddy into the Championship.

Lerch
09-30-2014, 03:44 PM
90's Edition. Semi Finals. Today's Match-up: Los Del Rio vs Billy Ray Cyrus. Here it is ladies and gentlemen. The second hardest decision you'll ever have to make. Take your time. **THANK** this video if you think its the worst, and move Los Del Rio into the WSE Championship. (Friday's winner was Joey Lawrence).

Lerch
09-30-2014, 03:45 PM
Thank this video to put Mr Cyrus into the Championship.

Lerch
10-08-2014, 12:15 PM
90s EDITION CHAMPIONSHIP!!! Joey Lawrence vs Billy Ray Cyrus. Truly the dark-horse of the competition. Most of us never heard this song until April (yes, this comp has been going on that long) and here we are in the final round. Even if this is the last stand for Joey.. Good on ya, son.. you do a hell of a job producing crap! **LIKE** this video if you think its the worst and crown JOEY LAWRENCE the WORST SONG EVER* 90's Edition CHAMPION!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENZ3XbxCRZs

Lerch
10-08-2014, 12:15 PM
When I thought about throwing this tournament together, I figured "why bother? Maracaina will just bulldoze everything" and that was almost true. Until Billy Ray came to town. One last fight Billy Ray, then you can go back to pretending you're proud of your daughter. **LIKE** this video if you think its the worst and crown BILLY RAY CYRUS the WORST SONG EVER* 90's Edition CHAMPION!!!

Lerch
10-11-2014, 01:55 PM
No more callers please, we have a loser!!!

WORST SONG EVER* 90 EDITION GRAND CHAMPION!!!

Thanks for all the thanks and the feedback. WSE* will be back next year, bigger than ever, with the GAG ME WITH A SPOON edition.

Now go listen to some good music!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTiSaJPOdr0

TelegramSam
10-12-2014, 08:57 AM
I think what is so criminal about Cryus having success with that song, is that there were some truly great country artists who flew under the radar during that same time period (Steve Earle, John Anderson, Billy Joe Shaver) because he ushered in the era of pop country. You ask someone about early 90's country now, what do they remember? Mother fucking Billy Ray Cyrus and his imitators that came after.

A long of way saying, that is a deserving pick for worst song ever. :brofist: